Buying from ILGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying from ILGM

Hey guys what is the easiest way for USA residents buying from ilgm??

Go to their website or e-mail them would be my guess.

Comment

I did this, ordered but transaction failed,

Comment

• RFheavy
        RFheavy commented
        Editing a comment
        You might need to call your bank or credit card company and have them authorize international transactions. I have to do this all the time when I purchase seeds. If you aren't comfortable with that, email the vendor and ask if they accept gift cards. If yes, buy a gift card for the total amount at the grocery store.

Says I can buy with bitcoin got no idea about any bitcoin 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Pick View Post
        Says I can buy with bitcoin got no idea about any bitcoin 🤣
        If you are unfamiliar with bitcoin it is best you go another route. You would first have to set up an account with a company such as coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/signup/?utm...QaAv46EALw_wcB , and then fund it. If you want their seeds in a reasonable amount of time print out your order, and send them a check. I would contact them first.

Comment

I just wanna say somthing about Ilgm. I have had a bad experience with them they have horrible customer service for one two I bought there nutrients from them a few years back an needed there help since there metric system is so different than ours. But no luck just a response of no one else has problems. So I went back on there site a while later an they no longer sell there liquid nutrients I emailed them an was told they never did sell that product I even sent them pics of receipts.. Bottom line is there are better seed banks I personally never had a problem with ministry of cannibas there awesome!!

Comment

I have purchased seeds from ILGM three times. The first time they sent the wrong seeds but immediately sent the correct ones and told me to keep the others. They ended up being my first grow and turned out to be an indica strain and they produced some really nice smoke. I sent cash the first time, again no problem. I used a CC the other two times because I didn't want to mess with bit coin and I didn't want to send cash again. . They have relatively quick shipping and guarantee their seeds to arrive and sprout. I'll use them again.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

The phone number below does NOT provide customer support and it's not possible to visit ILGM in person at this address. There are no products for sale at this address.

For support please send us a message here.

Visit my online seed bank to buy marijuana seeds.

ILGM Zekeringstraat 41 D
              1014 BV Amsterdam
              The Netherlands

Phone: +1 (415) 906-0434
              E-mail: support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

As golfnrl suggested above a credit card would be the most expedient. although ILGM does not recommend CC payment. maybe a bank transfer would be better if the bank fees are copacetic.
              Last edited by starramus; 02-17-2020, 08:38 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

I have used ILGM a number of times and have never been disappointed. Used Master Card and it always goes trough. Delivery was always within 2 weeks and never a shipping charge unlike some of the them who seem to really overcharge on shipping.

Comment

I have used ILGM multiple times, had issues starting seeds but blame me and my every ending struggle to improve a perfect process. Every grow I have had this season is auto grow from ILGM.
                  I used bank transfers, have never had a problem and the seeds performed as expected (My first autogrow so.... I'm happy with the results). Seeds came in non descript mailers and promptly.
                  Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                  A tale of two seeds
                  Batter Up Sour Deisel
                  Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                  New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                  Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I have never used them but I thought for sure they say the recommended method of pay was cash. That was a while back but it was what deferred me from ordering their seeds. Good luck!

Comment

Iam not saying there a bad seed company but i personally had a bad experience when i first started out i was dumb enough to order nutrients from a seed bank lol... So that was my fault but again i still have all three bottles of there nutrients i didnt even use them. I just didnt like what the stuff was doing to my ladies an couldnt get any help from them. But if you look at there website now they no longer carry the same nutes an when i asked why i was told for shipping reasons i guess its easier for them to ship dry stuff. But if you compare ingredients that to has changed so idk somthing must had to been going on.

Comment

I have been satisfied with ILGM's seed and the resulting product. One of the reasons I did my original order was the payment options. The most recent method is in the ordering instructions. You can send payment to a domestic US address to "BCL Media". I find that the easiest.

Never ordered nutes from them.

Comment

I'm with Greenthumb420 . Been using MOC since 2015, never a problem (7-10 day del) and great strains.

Comment

I have been buying seeds from www.pacificseedbank.com just send money order. Only seeds I have gotten that have not germinated was some sour dream seeds. I just received and so far 2 of 3 have been duds. But all the other seeds have sprouted and grew normally. Blue dream and super skunk have grew perfectly. Fixing to get some cherry diesel wet.
                            4x4 flower tent
                            sour dream
                            Blue Diesel
                            Trainwreck
                            platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
                            Green Dream
                            Sour Dream
                            blue dream
                            Freakshow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X