No announcement yet.

Buying from ILGM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New420GuySeeds.com is where I have bought seeds last few times. Personal check or cash is how I've always paid and cash for all others. Seedsman, Nirvana, Fastbuds never had problem. Seedsman i'd use last do to looooong wait slow ordering process.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes M.O.C is the way to go great service I've used emm since early 2010 an man there good an honest I've had issues with my card not going through but that's not them it's my bank so I just call the bank an let emm know iam making a purchase over seas no questions asked.. Also I've had a few seeds not germinate from them an email them by the end of the week I got a new order free of charge...

Comment

I've paid with cash twice, and it's kinda cute the way they want it sent -- wrap the bills in aluminum foil, then tuck into any greeting card to mail. They've gotten a birthday AND a Christmas card from me! They must have liked them, since they sent my seeds right away!

Comment

Ive also used Oregon elite seeds there usa based but my stuff gets to me in 5 dys.. Good genetics but they are a third party buyer so they buy from others an re sell they do have there strains i havent yet tried. But there honest an fast. The only thing i dont like if you you have any issues with the genetics or germination you have to contact the actual seed bank they got them from.. So thats like wtf... Are they gonna do i didnt buy from them lol all good they got good stuff an fast shipping...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X