No announcement yet.

SPIDER MITES !!! HELP please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i understand correctly ??? i can use the alcohol on the plants ???

things are going better re the spider mites ... totally cleaned out grow area with alcohol and bleach
    done 2 sprays now - 2nd time with conqueror oil
    3rd spray today will be neem oil
    I do have orange essential oil also - so that'll be 4th

i understand that my problems stem from overwatering and wrong ph

​​​​​​​1st time indoor grow and what alot of new practices

Comment

Would a spider mite infestation kill off a white fly, thrip, or aphid infestation?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

About half way into my flower stage I started to see the first signs of the little webs on one of my girls. All I could see to do was rub the little fuckers off as fast as I could see them. I just started my flush cycle and the buds still seem to be doing decent (for my second grow that is). I see here that capt jacks can be used thru the flowering stage, how will that affect the quality of smoke? Luckily my other ladies aren’t showing signs of them, I just want to be ready for if this happens in my future grows.

Comment

I don’t care what the bottle says I’m not spraying isshhhh on my flowers. If I get pests at that point she is done and gone. Sometimes we have to just take an L and move on

Comment

• dbdDemon
            dbdDemon commented
            Editing a comment
            That was my initial thoughts as well, I am hopeful I can keep her healthy enough to harvest.

avid ..them fuckers..if your still in veg. half life is 45 days. the others are for your pmp.. prevent maintenance program. have 3 always in rotation... once you get them. they are hard to get rid of. like real hard...imo

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X