Damaged leaf. Keep or snip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damaged leaf. Keep or snip?

Hello, my plant’s in 2.5 weeks of veg growth. One of the leafs has a cut/tear. Do I snip it or leave it to grow? There’s some very slight yellowing around the cut and a couple of very small faint yellow dotting on another leaf as pictured. Thoughts? Thanks! ✌️

Don't worry about the tear. I'm not sure where the yellow dots are. Otherwise, looks good.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard Thanks! Here’s a full pic. I don’t think the micro yellow spot I’m seeing are anything at all 👍

Comment

Ah! I see them. Get yourself a magnifying glass and/or loupe. Checking the underside of the leaves is always a good idea when anything is suspicious.
        Fine looking plant you have there.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Mass117
          Mass117 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Gingerbeard. I have some natural green cure for any bug or dresses. I’ve been using it as specified (once a week) but I’ll go ahead and use it more frequently

Yep do some inspecting...one of the leaves on the plant in the pic you posted looks like it has a bug hole (bug eating the leaf maybe)...
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Mass117
          Mass117 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the concern dilvish. I’ve had that hole for a while Now. It came from when I was wiping it with a paper towel and green cure to fight back what might have been WPM before its first week. I might’ve accidentally torn it then. But thank you for the thought ✌️

Mass117 don't use anything on your plant unless you know you have an issue. You could be wasting time and money to treat nothing.
        A magnifying glass and/or loupe you will use throughout your grows.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 02-15-2020, 03:38 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Mass117
          Mass117 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, thanks gingerbeard! Glad to know I don’t need that stuff as often. I’ll definitely get a magnifying glass for that and to look at tricombs later on. Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X