No announcement yet.

Does this pic make my bud look small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Does this pic make my bud look small?

Week 6 1/2, my white widows are looking nice and healthy, but are my buds on track? Starting to get frosty!

Edit: That's 6.5 weeks since planting in hydro medium.

Nice! I assume WW Auto?
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• DougWIlson
      DougWIlson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, first time out. Next time it won't be auto.

Getting there.
    The weeks between flower formation and bulking up are the most stressful for me, not necessarily the plant...
    When I'm running a strain for the first time, I always stress until I can see what it develops into.
    Just part of growing, I suppose.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

So what else is in that tent? Those all autos?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DougWIlson
        DougWIlson commented
        Editing a comment
        The WW are autos. THey are the ones in the pic. Also have 2 Bruce Banners in the tent, I believe they are PP, they were free with purchase at Quebec Seeds. One WW grew like a mofo, but has yet to really produce any budding activity so I move it to a different tent, under T5's until I can get it back into the tent with some LED. This is my first grow period, so it's a REAL learning experience for me thus far.

Trichome activity over the past couple days has been insane. Sugar leaves are looking nice and frosty. Trimmed out some fan leaves on the 2 Bruce Banners, my fingers felt like I ate honey off of them....sticky with a nice citrusy terpene smell. Been using the Fox Farm program, right now on the last of the Beastie Bloom, plus Signal for terpene synthesis and a nice dosage of CalMag. My nutrient numbers have been on the mark the last several weeks after a bungle or two earlier on in veg. Now, just hoping the buds start to grow out. Have not looked in the tent yet today, but will post progress pics later on.

Comment

I luv the BB3, I reach for it more than any other at this time. Made a big plant with a nice pay load too! I just dropped 5 BB3 seed, this round I keep a mother!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X