What deficiency is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What deficiency is ?

not that simple, may have different issues causing lots of symptoms. please share as much info as you can about the grow so we can help. just by the picture i think you having a problem in the root zone preventing nutrients from being abdosrbed, like a bad ph or smthng

Comment

Agreed
      Looks like the plant is 'cannibalizing' itself for nutes.
      Either you're not feeding enough or the plant can't access them from the medium.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Most likely your pH is too high and plants are deficient in iron.

Comment

All the above is my thoughts.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

More info = more help. We need to know your set up: type of soil, type of containers, type of water (properly PH'd or not), type of nutrients used, if any, amount of light and type of light and finally temperature and humidity in the grow space.

From the looks of things its likely a root issue as it appears the plants are sitting in metal buckets with no drainage? That will screw up your grow for sure
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X