Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Tips of leaves are red, some clawing leaves

Hey everyone,

Been using the site for years but first post.

First time using soil loaded with nutes was giving plants nutrients as well until I realized the error in my ways. Plants were giving me yellowing leaves but as far as I could tell everything was healthy. I assumed this was a nitrogen issue which is why I gave them nutrients during feed. Many leaves were completely falling off and quite a bit of defoliation happened.

I realized my immediate issue and flushed all of them using a shopvac. A few days later, I replanted all of them ensuring they got plenty of new soil. Since repotting I have been feeding with nothing but R.O. water ph'd at 6.2-6.5. They bounced back are are looking great except the tips of many of the leaves and especially new growth have red tips. Some of the plants are also showing signs of clawing.

Tent is 96 x 48 x 80 and I was running 2 x 3000W LED and 2 x 1000W LED at about 24" from canopy and have been only running the 2 x 3000w at about 30" since replanting. I never noticed any bleaching of the leaves but wondered if the LEDs were too intense. I feel as if im afraid to back the LEDs off and have the plants just stretch.

Temperature is max 75F low 64F at night.

Using fox farms ocean in fabric pots

Sensi Grow when giving nutes but have not been.

Pictures are current. Replanting and inital bounce back, backing off lighting happened about 3 weeks ago.

Took Clones which look great. Just want to flower this tent and start fresh with the clones but want to make sure they're healthy enough.

Looks like nute burn. Try mixing happy frog with ocean forest to avoid burning the tips of the leaves. She should recover, but when using RO water, you need to add cal-mag back into the mixture.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Problem: A cannabis molybdenum deficiency causes leaves to turn yellow. The leaves may also display a unique orange, red or pink color around the edges.
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X