thoughts....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thoughts....

hey GWE I made this post a couple of days ago but for some reason it was telling me to do it in a private message to pick 3 people n needless to say I haven't gotten any response back was looking for the website and realized I was just in the wrong section but what I was wondering is at first glance what is y'all's opinion on what's wrong with these plants I know their droopy I had to let the plants dry because I was having a fungus gnat problem and I change the top of the soil add a new soil to the top and waited a couple of days before I water them and since then I'm happy to say I've deleted the problem but yes I watered them since then. a little history on the plants they're bagseed as you can tell my medium is soil with perlithe my pH is running about 6 5 6 8 I'm giving them rainwater the nutrients is the general organics grow box which I've used before with success I'm running to them under CFL bulbs and LEDs the temperature ranges anywhere between 78 + 90 my humidity temps are not right but I'm kind of doing the best I can for right now I'm working on building a grow box a stealth grow box can my landlord doesn't see it should be done with the next couple days and then I'll be able to fix the temperature in humidity one thing I did notice is a couple of my plants do you have a lil brown spotty action going on oh and they are 5 weeks old... anyway thank you for your time and opinions and any thoughts on how to fix any problems that you might see would be greatly appreciated.... thx
    Attached Files

you have root issues ,your growing in dirt so I would say you have nutrient problems as well .first thing I would do is transplant into bigger pots 5 to 10 gallon, This isn't a put down or anything like that but I think your soil never had or is out of nutrients ,those plants should be 2 to 3 times bigger this girl was planted on Jan 3rd so she is close to 5 weeks ,shes in coco in a 3 gallon pot
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Bigchix72
      Bigchix72 commented
      Editing a comment
      the neuts I'm using are general organics grow box I have always used them and never had any issues like this while using them but I might add that the only difference this time is due to financial issues these neuts where left over from my last grow which was a year ago. could thery have gone bad maybe?? I was thinking but that might have been the issue so I've only given them to him probably four or five times because of what they say less is more

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      do you water to run off?

I agree. Looks like wet foot.....are the roots nice and white?

Comment

• Bigchix72
      Bigchix72 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes the roots we're all white not even a hint of off white I was happy with the roots they didn't show any signs of root rot or root bound

Looks like they are needing more light .
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Great tips folks
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X