No announcement yet.

A place to post your OT photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the coast more reports of black bears cause of closures of areas parks or unmaintained hiking areas gated off. I like it
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Have you ever watched a greased pecker slide down a pole?...comical. We were out bbq'n a roast sitting around the table. Just watching and listening to all the busy birds at the feeders. I have a peanut butter feeder(old branch with 1" holes drilled in different spots) Birds love peanut butter! When i fill up the holes i wipe the knife off on the top of the feeder. Now..young birds aren't very skillful on their landing so they always go for the top(which is now covered in peanut butter lol) So, the baby Starlings just walk around in circles trying to eat the delicious toe jam..and the juvenile Downy Woodpecker keeps sliding down the pole as the adult tries to feed it.. only got two pics.. we were laughing too much.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
      Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
      Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I just feed our squirrels and don't worry about it. They are super tame. The one even carried her young to a new den right in front of us,

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha JohnEmad we do as well...The two bird feeders are off limits and they dont bother for the most part. My wife will toss anything stale out front for them. Its not uncommon to see a squirrel running across the road with a slice of bread, or a oreo, chocolate chip cookie, even half of a cinnamon bun lol.

Bird Feeder????
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Yogi in black face :-)

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been corrected by the other half (More like three quarters... but what ever) Yogi Bear is a trouble making, "pic-a-nic"-loving bear, who lives in Jellystone Park. Yogi is a male full-sized American Grizzly Bear

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahaha!! I looked at it wrong yesterday: I thought it was a smaller animal that had climbed up the pole, I didn't see his feet on the ground. I thought it was like a sloth or something... I was vaping...

homegrown They're constantly banged on my neighbors chimney cap, or the telephone pole out front...it must have good tone
      I get flocks of hummers this time of year, they empty my feeder in about 4 days (lol). Cute little guys. I have a family of wrens that come back to the birdhouse hanging on my garage every year, they're great insect eaters

this little guy is sitting on the blueberry bush, waiting his turn at the feeder Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4876.JPG
Views:	306
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	430675 .
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        I cant get a hummingbird in my backyard GreenState even with feeders out, not one. I see them in the front yard on my hostas..dont know why the backyard is taboo? Have lots of house wrens, seem to return every year. have a carolina wren family this year too. And LOL with the musical woodpeckers..the young ones sit on my gourd birdhouses and drum away...like a microphone..im thinking the birds inside aren't really impressed..

So here's one for you that I just took, unusual for 1:00pm in the afternoon. I just finished some weed whacking 5min ago..
      Nice looking one to, deer had a good past winter. About 200 ft away.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4881.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.78 MB ID:	430722
      Last edited by GreenState; 07-22-2020, 12:07 PM.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        A beauty!!

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Most of my family hunts, I go out too but I like to watch them graze and frolic with my rifle leaned up against the corner of the box. I never shoot anything other than brandy while I'm out there. Someone else will almost always kill one though so I get to enjoy eating them too but since my wife and 1 kid won't eat it I don't bother shooting them to fill my freezer, they fill theirs, I help skinnin' or making sausage and I enjoy 1 or 2 meals.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had a freezer malfunction I found its door open about 2 inches solid block of ice inside so I unplugged it ,well I also unplugged the other freezer I found this a couple of days after cleaning out the other one ,it wasn't thawed completely so I went though all the meat in it gave a bunch of it to my kids and then I made venison chili,venison stew,a pork roast and a 4 lb prime rib , I still cant chew with the dentures I have ,so I had to make smoothies from them ,at least they tasted like real food didn't look so good but hey why complain lol

I tell ya i could sit for hours in the backyard just watching and listening and i do very early a.m. lots of animal action LOL. Many does with twins on our road so i'd say yes it was a mild easy winter for the deer. Across river from us is a massive cattle ranch and protective area for white tail deer. The ranch allows for under 12 hunters with education on hunting to shoot a deer there they need a permitted adult to be with them. We have some good size white tail here but not like you back east they are way bigger.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, the perfect joys of retirement....

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        First time I saw a white tail, I thought it was a fawn :-) I grew up hunting mule deer.

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

RUELLIA SIMPLEX, or Mexican Petunia covered with trichomes yesterday morning:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3964.JPG
Views:	333
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	430936Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3965.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	294.9 KB
ID:	430937Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3968.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	794.8 KB
ID:	430938

Nature is so fabulous, isn't she...
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She is the grandest of all Nature

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice

All , beautiful pictures!! My camera's getting a bit old, I've noticed that the colors seem a bit flat looking. I'm no photographer and use the auto or scene settings only.
        It's an old coolpix 90. My old SE iphone seems to have better color. Been busy working on my old vehicles (see the trend) ..17 yo car and a 14 yo truck!

Comment

Made a giant baffle out of 2 ft flashing. Worked great for the squirrels and racoons. Not so much for this guy.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            This guy comes around about once a month. Last time was three days ago. 1:00 in the afternoon. Grabbed a feeder and laid down on the lawn in the shade. 95 degrees and he wouldn't leave. Had to rouse him into the woods with a few sticks of firewood left on the porch.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Bowhunterwoody Sounds like you have a pet bear. I'm so jealous!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup, yea we have a few. A couple smaller ones and the big one. He's always alone.Not supposed to have the feeders out in the summer. My wife and I just love the birds. We have about 12 feeders including the hummies. The bears really like the hummy food.

A few more of the neighbors. Sorry for the poor quality shots. They're screenshots of videos. Kinda blurry. Can't load the videos.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny, I've had them put their paws on the tree I was in and try to smell me back when I used to hunt them. Some are always curious. Never tried to climb the tree though.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            I dropped my bag and he jumped back down and took off. Another two feet and I would have popped a shot off. I have seen videos of them coming all the way up and being friendly, but I was not going to take the chance. I no longer hunt out of the trees any more, to damn hard to get up and down, and my piss meter fills up to fast.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to switch to ladder stands this getting old shit is for the birds lol I just bought a e bike for hunting ,I hunt as far away from people as you can get in Mass and walking out to my stands makes for a short stand with my leg problems

This is silky our first visitor since this shit started was so happy to see us when our sister let her out she came running to the door and started barking
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Quite adorable.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            She is a soul sista of our poppy oldjarhead100 they look alike

Deer everywhere lol.
          Mamas, babies...where is pop?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN4886.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.53 MB ID:	432716

cutie pies, this would make the most hardened melt

Name:	DSCN4891.JPG
Views:	242
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	432718

Name:	DSCN4890.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	432719

Last edited by GreenState; 07-28-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice way to wake up

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            A little early but it looks like a pair of button bucks

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            @Bowhinterwoody funny, I've yet to see a buck this year, haven't gone out looking though.

oldjarhead100 I never realized that their spots appear to be symmetrical, side to side, always thought they were random.
          Been busy with maintenance, 2 new front axles on the Honda, pinion gear seal and tie rod end on the f250 and this morning, finally my partial is in and I'm off to the dentist @ 8:00am. Thank goodness it was under warranty...$1900 for the new partial! (my mechanic only charged me $650 for all the work on both vehicles)
          Last edited by GreenState; 07-30-2020, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Tree stand? You must mean deck chair.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenState My bad, your right :-)

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Or bathroom window.

This year's batch of squirrels left one that managed to carve a home out by our wood shed and stay. Thinks us humans are here to feed them for some odd reason

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Best squirrel gun mod ever.

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            RagWeedDWC pretty fancy for a red squirrel , perfect for a woodchuck though -second only to red squirrels on my most wanted list) I have an old (was my Dad's) Remington take down pump, 12-A that is perfect for most unwanted yard critters.
            Last edited by GreenState; 08-01-2020, 12:04 PM.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            my days of wanting to shoot little animals is long over.They don't hurt much so I let them be and enjoy their company.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X