No announcement yet.

A place to post your OT photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GreenState I really like the "Aritificial Sphere": that would take a talented person who really knows what s/he's doing with a needle to get all those shades of gray. I like it a lot.

Like LurkingInTheGrass says, Choose your person carefully. This is the very first tat I ever had done, and the kid had been tattooing for like 6 months. He didn't have a clue: See how it all ran together, and see the scars?

After that, I found someone who was a graphic artist himself, a real artist who totally knew what he was doing with the needle(s). He did all the rest with nary a scar.
    Last edited by alltatup; 03-21-2020, 07:47 PM.
    Why yes, I was high when I wrote this.

Growing since July 21, 2016
    2 BCNL Roommate hydro boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    March 2020 grow: Adventures in LST https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...entures-in-lst

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      My worry is fine line detail on old skin (g) and where. I have a few, probably 35 years old or so and look like big faded blotches(lol). There's a fella in Daytona who I'd have do it..(we went to him as a family a few Christmas' ago, my niece got some branches done on her forearm, my sister got some flowers on her foot, can't remember what my nephew got, Dad and I got nothing and my 83 year old mother got a rainbow on her big toe to show support for my nephew and his boyfriend-who didn't get one) Crazy family. All the shops are now closed and I'm still tossing around ideas.
      Thanks all!!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GreenState If the artist knows what s/he's doing, they'll get the ink right where it belongs. Mine are in their 20s and look as good as they did in the mid 90s--after I found someone who knew what he was doing.

However, you have time to think about it. I wouldn't get a tattoo right now with the current situation.

I was loading the dishwasher and hootie decided she wanted a bath so down my arm she went and under the faucet ,she looks like a drowned rat lol in the second picture you can see where she chewed her toes off when I was in Hospital in 2014 ,she gets along amazingly well for not having 2 feet
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      She is just a doll, she missed her papa animals sure do have feelings for their humans.

As Blues Musicians populated the South and the music began to reach populations, some blues musicians had some really uniques names they performed under. I found this in a cluster of pictures I have and figured we’d enjoy developing our own “blues moniker”

Click image for larger version

Name:	F934C451-60D1-4D3B-B7A7-36FB88DC994B.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	387351

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      PrettylipsAllison ……….how appra-poe LOL

this is Buddy .Buddy is a thief even though both birds get something if she can steel it shes a much happier bird
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      For a quick moment, I thought Buddy was the one in the dish !

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Ha,ha, I can see why your bird is stealing your dinner. Cod?

I see my boy found himself a new gal pal. Love is in the air (lol).

Name:	DSCN4800.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	409809Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4798.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	409808
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was sitting in line for a ice coffee and I watched 2 geese with 7 goslings running around ,always fun to watch

New Grow 1/27/20
    Amnesia Haze ILGM
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    Past Grow journal
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Jack Herer Auto (AKA Tumble weed)

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

Comment

Sitting home hurts my hands and my wallet...but should be good eatin this weekend But the gravity feed smoker is finished

Name:	759F3F8C-C947-4273-9ABA-6A945CA46586.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	410661Click image for larger version

Name:	F1E0BD69-2B25-4D97-8C5E-E5B92C314A0D.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	410662

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What? Are ya going into the rib smokin business LOL ?

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I have a tendency to be EXTREME!... This one only has 3 shelves about 18x22” each. But it burns for a very long time without feeding it firewood every 45 minutes. If you like ribs, I can make them so they melt in your mouth.

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice Jobf!

Farmall Very nice work on that smoker. Does it use pellets?

Last edited by GreenState; 05-29-2020, 12:57 PM.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        No sir, I could adapt an auger and controller to feed and regulate temps BUT, This design is very efficient at using about 2/3 bushel of LUMP charcoal which is different than briquettes. I use oak wood chunks mixed with apple, pecan, mesquite, and lump charcoal. It fills at the top and as it burns below, the gravity feeds more of the mix to the fire section. The beauty of this is that the feed box is about 3 feet tall but shaped like the letter A...wider at the bottom to prevent jammed wood dropping into the fire.the door on the bottom right is the clean out and the 2” circle on the front, gets a 2” ball valve to control air intake to the fire.. smoke travel horizontally from right to left and exits the top 4” chimney.

Started this project at least 4 yrs ago and moved the frame around the yard from place to place, but given the last 10 weeks of being home...I got a lot of stuff done and a lot of stuff started...started is the hard one... takes years to get them done 😆

Made this trailer and 275 gallon oil tank smoker 6-7 yrs ago.... this one shows over 32 racks of ribs for a party we had. Those days are gone for now

Name:	1F1504C0-A719-4941-B752-FE5826D6D9D6.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	410814Click image for larger version

Name:	8C7FC289-77B8-4440-B86A-2B8CB4D0DA59.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	410815Click image for larger version

Name:	3054490F-9EA3-4779-A837-3AE20C32B19C.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	410816Click image for larger version

Name:	D8D64884-2620-4C37-833C-1940385290A6.jpeg
Views:	50
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	410817

the 2nd row is an 80 gallon compressor tank I made for my son and the red one is a bigger version of the yellow one...twice the size and absolutely immovable...weighed over 700 lbs and 1 load of charcoal could burn for over 30 hours

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice Farmall, i'll send you my address so i can get on the invite list for the next rib fest!! Love the comp tank..rounded ends finish it off nicely. And the last 700lb monster...you should have painted it black,got it pin-striped,put a tumbler spinner/thermometer on the door. called it the meat safe..lol

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        @homegrown.... great idea.... repainting the yellow on this week...!

No virus out here.... but, it starts early

Name:	B4A23698-B830-4E3A-901D-55C0C4A7F88B.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	411849Click image for larger version

Name:	D4AC1A46-133C-4F87-8C95-154253A51BC7.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	411850

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        How'd you make out? any fish? It's been an odd start to the season up here..everything seems to be weeks behind. Perch were late, Walleye are just starting now..been in the lake for weeks now just not eating. buddy got 9 today!

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Striped bass are running near 30lbs and up.... not one. By 9am the ocean turn into 6’ swells and windy as hell.... in the house by 10

Just a few pictures from where I live in the UK

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        How lovely spring is where you live Cazald68 very serene a place to sit and let the mind just drift.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful countryside!

SoOrbudgal I am lucky we have lots of beautiful country side 🥰 with lockdown, I have managed lots of lovely walks.

Comment

Name:	city people.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	412533

Comment

out for a wilderness drive and hike into a walk-in lake. Mosquitoes were real bad and almost carried us away. They are big out here.
        Wild horses also out here. This one seemed calm enough even with her new colt.

Name:	20200602_144007_resized.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	520.6 KB
ID:	412593Click image for larger version

Name:	20200602_145812_resized.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	846.1 KB
ID:	412591Click image for larger version

Name:	20200602_150007_resized.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	679.6 KB
ID:	412592
        Attached Files
        Current grows: Photo: Humbolt Seeds Org. - Fast Flowering Green Crack & OGKZ., Seedsman - Bruce Banger, Exotic Seeds - Gypsy Widow
        Auto: Bomb Seeds - Berry bomb Auto, Auto Seeds - Trans Siberian Auto, Mephisto - Double Grape x White Crack

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Wild horses, how cool is that. I can remember as a kid camping with my family and seeing the Assateague Island wild horses.
          By the by, managed to get my hair cut yesterday...yeah! And have a dentist appt this morning, with a boatload of guidelines and precautions to take. Wait in truck to be called, someone will come outside and take my temp and fill out a questionnaire , use hand sanitizer station outside, can't touch anything (including door handles etc.), wear mask until instructed to remove it...and, and.....
          Last edited by GreenState; Yesterday, 10:17 AM.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a not so brave new world GreenState. Up north here people are almost acting as if it didn't happen. Almost. And we have no current covid cases confirmed in our area. Not sure why this area was spared but yes time for a haircut and medical exam. lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X