First grow πŸ‘Ž

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pick View Post
    Well 90 days in to my first grow and still not producing bud,, this is supposed to be WW auto,, I’m having my doubts about this and,, I read from another website seed to harvest is about 105 days,, so idk what to do with this thing,, really seems to be junk,, maybe the seeds I purchase is not the seeds I got,, definitely will not buy from the same place,, to sum it up first grow is a complete and total bummer
    it isnt really a bummer 12/12 will force flower either way auto /photo.only photo may take full time to harvest..

Comment

According to the Seedpharm site these were definitely photoperiod and not Autoflower. This is assuming their site is up to date. Almost all seed banks will indicate whether a strain is Auto. I bought WW in both forms, auto and photoperiod. so far all I have grown is one Auto and although quite small, it started to flower well before the other 2 autos i have in the same grow (Northern Lights & OG Kush).
      They all have the same soil, containers, light, water and nutes yet the WW will easily be ready within 10 weeks from Seed to harvest.

after 12 weeks I'm not sure you can recover them...maybe try some cloning...maybe that would work if they haven't flowered yet. Also, remember your lighting has to be strong enough to encourage the growth. It sounds like you have the right soil, the proper nutes and you've PH tested the water but what kind of lights are you using? Light is really the food for plants and when they don't get enough they will grow poorly. Not to mention photoperiods prefer the 12/12 with the red/yellow/orange spectrum which emulates Autumn and forces more flowering and the buds to become denser.

Lack of proper lighting is what caused my first grow to yield a very low amount...I planted 4 "Early Miss" auto in 5 gallon fabric pots with FoxFarm Ocean soil, General Hydroponics nutes, PH'd water at 6.9 but only had them sitting in the direct sun for about 4 hours per day..the rest was indirect daylight (but not total shade). The plants were healthy but they were tiny and had very low yields. All evidence pointed to lack of light because others growing the same strain had far better results, indoor or out.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Comment

Ok guys if y’all can make out any info of these 3 pics please advise πŸ™

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Pick that's a great looking start on your auto/photo LOL just kidding. Now your on your way, it's going to be a long road not to discourage you but photos take 2-3xs longer but you did some outstanding trimming now wait to do anything more. Your plant looks green and healthy don't over feed. Man your going to have fun now, hope your tent is tall enough? She's gonna be a strong plant long veg time I have 3 photos that age or more still in veg. I'm waiting 2more wks to flip them cause of autos not yet done. Have fun you can do this!

I did some trimming a few day ago trying to get light clear through,, hopefully didn’t muck it up,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            It's fine Pick let her go for now. WW photo is the best to begin with.

Lighting is 600w dual spectrum, also got a 45w black magic light but it puts out lots of heat

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X