First grow šŸ‘Ž

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow šŸ‘Ž

Well 90 days in to my first grow and still not producing bud,, this is supposed to be WW auto,, Iā€™m having my doubts about this and,, I read from another website seed to harvest is about 105 days,, so idk what to do with this thing,, really seems to be junk,, maybe the seeds I purchase is not the seeds I got,, definitely will not buy from the same place,, to sum it up first grow is a complete and total bummer

If she were an "auto" she should have been in flower at 21 to 35 days old. Drop the light time to 12/12 and your photo plant will flower.
    Do tell us where the seed came from! I have read a lot of bad on WW, and have seen it near me, 1000 males 1/2 mile from me. A WW-CBD when he was expecting the old school WW, and read about many autos not being autos,,,,

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      BTW I did a WW auto from new420guy, it was great. Took longer but that was my bad for feeding her coffee,,,

I hear ya Pick it's a big disappointment I've been in your shoes also. Nothing more you can do but flip to 12/12 the only bonus is she's got a long veg cycle could be a big producer? Is your container for her big enough?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Seeds from seedpharm in Canada,,

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Do they warranty the seed they sell? if so contact them, maybe do that anyway,,, they may replace it,,,

5 gallon,, fox farm happy frog and FF nutro 3x3x5 indoor dual spectrum lighting starting with 18/6 switch to 12/12 a week ago,, does have what I call pre flower sites but has been like this for over a month,

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot to mention PH kept around 6.5-6.8

Comment

My first grow was two Northern Lights autos (can't remember the grower) and only one autoed. I also had to switch to 12/12 but it forced it and went fine. Like you said, just longer than was hoping for. Just make sure you have room for it to grow not that you flipped it. In a week or two it'll be obvious it is changing. Have fun!
          2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
          6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
          Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
          260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Is there a difference between WW auto and WW fem ??

Comment

• WizardsNThings
              WizardsNThings commented
              Editing a comment
              Both are basically guaranteed females but 'fem' just means it's photoperiod. So it won't flower until the light schedule gets changed to 12/12. You can keep it in veg indefinitely. Autos will start to flower 'automatically' based on its genetics regardless of the amount of light it gets. Which is why some people grow them under 24 hours of light or other crazy schedules.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Pick yes big difference. Size and the light needs of 2 different genetics. Size of plant and no need to switch times on flowering autos they just do it on their own. Do yourself a favor and get to know strains/genetics we all had to educate ourselves on growing weed. Sorry your experience with autos did not happen, i'd contact them.

WW can be auto, or not, fem or not, so you have WW auto Fem and Regular, WW photo Fem and Regular (regular meaning males and females)

Comment

Well dame,, I just go look at WW on seedpharm website,, does not say ā€œautoā€ so seems logical to assume these are not auto,, , would this be a safe assumption,, ??

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Pick yes not auto, but at least you got fems so that's good. It's just going to take longer for the grow but that's good in a way to learn about how they grow and WW is one of the best to go for.

Ok thanks guys, so should I go back to 18/6 or stay at 12/12

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Pick they been in veg like 2months now show some picks if you can better for us to determine you question. They will stretch upwards in flowering stage double maybe in height at 12/12 so i'd do it now, that's good long veg but I can't judge without a pic.

If you've already had the lights on 12/12 for a week I would stick with it and flower it out. With a nearly 3 month veg time, it should produce a lot of nice bud ready to smoke in about 10-12 weeks.

Comment

Agree with FBL and leave em on 12/12. They could really put out for you! Let's see some pics.
                Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Now you have a triple yes keep at 12/12
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I too would keep them on 12/12s, time for flowers!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X