CBD-A Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD-A Oil

I've been doing quite a bit of reading about CBD-A and it's therapeutic properties...just curious if anybody has any experience with making CBD-A oil or maybe blending CBD-A and CBD in an oil?

duckman .... you’ve touch a topic near to my heart So yes, I’ve have been trying like hell to perfect / improve / create a CBD concoction for my sister. Here’s our history

she buys Charlottes CBD oil at something like $176 a bottle of 100ml. I bought her a Magical Butter Machine, decarb box, we have an Ardent Nova decarboxalator, A web site has recipes for making CBD that seems to make it a simple cut and dry process. Corrine Tobias. Look it up. Bought several varieties of CBD flower, decarbed it for several times , heat temps and methods. Infused olive oil, mct oil and coconut oils.
    I don’t know if any of them have come out as effective as what what she buys. She say she’s not sure... I’ve never tried it yet but I have had too many things going on to properly notate and evaluate. I’d love to send it for testing to have a quantitative measurement of the actual infusion.

another option is to decarb it and stuff into gel caps and to hell with the extra efforts. I’m thinking and quite possibly incorrectly, decarbed and just eaten may be the easiest and efficient way
    Last edited by Farmall; 02-08-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
      OlderNOTwiser commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm bouncing around on the whole oil vs ground flower thing. I started this thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ummies-me-help but ignore me...@DW2 clued me in and I'll likely try that this week. I can say that I made both thc and cbd caps. The thc ones are, for the 2nd time, underwhelming. I guess it comes down to expectations. I grew a 22:1 cbd:thc variety and I'm using it in my cbd caps. If I take one an hour before bedtime it's a sleep aid for sure.

Has anyone else jumped on this bandwagon? You posted info may provide better results

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 3 cbd strains on order.
      Euphoria CBD Feminised Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
      Medical Mass CBD Feminised Seeds - Royal Queen Seeds
      Industrial Plant CBD Auto Feminised Seeds -1 Seed by Dinafem
      and one of my goals is to make oil infused and tincture with them. I am simply here to try and learn from you more experienced growers on that front. If I find any useful information I will of course pass it on.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know JohnEmad good luck on these seeds

Farmall JohnEmad OlderNOTwiser thanks for your thoughts , clearly this topic has run it's course here (which kind of surprises me given the number of members growing for medicinal purposes). I suggest we keep experimenting and at some point we can compare notes again. in the meantime I did find an interesting (slightly off-topic) site discussing what makes a FULL-SPECTRUM extract https://weedmaps.com/learn/dictionar...trum-extracts/, check it out! as I get more and more into learning about oils I come to realize how many variables there are between the fresh bud and the dropper!

Comment

duckman you’re right. I’d have thought more folks would have some thoughts on their on practices. Excellent suggestion and rest assured, if I get somewhere, I’ll shout it out. Thanks for the link

Comment

almost forgot, just in case you haven't checked it out this is an INCREDIBLE source of info https://www.projectcbd.org/how-to/cbd-users-guide. I believe alltatup mentioned it in an earlier post (I could be wrong)...

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          By the way, the weed maps link is really really good !!

Yeah. I have extracted cbd-a. I typically use it in my wax adomizer. So I guess I am converting to cbd when I vape it. It’s a great supplement to relax and goes good with a THC high as well. .
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

definitely, the more info the better!

Comment

I know someone who vapes it as said similar things about it....gonna give that a try

Comment

I know someone who vapes it as said similar things about it....gonna give that a try
              Yep, my brother also find it's easier to vape it. Anyway, it's pretty important to control your doses of CBD oil, no matter what exact type of CBD you're consuming. The last time I've asked myself "Can I take too much CBD oil, or overdose?", and after that I could find this awesome site ( website link ) with calculator of CBD doses, that you will need for your body, based on your weight and other parameters. I can highly recommend it, cause it helps me to control my dosage of cbd.
              Last edited by donald1VB; 11-14-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X