Coco Grow #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coco Grow #2

Hey folk. How's everyone doing? Back for another run. I've changed a couple things since last time I was here and still learning so those who have more knowledge to Coco I would appreciate some feed back.
    Ok, I recently started 2 plants, a Gorrilla Glue#4 from Lineage Genetics and a Northern Lights Auto, a freebie from Seedsman. This is the first Auto I've ever attempted to grow.
    The GG#4 is 2weeks old and honestly not doing great and NL Auto is 9 days today and is pretty much on track.
    I have notes from the beginning of the grow and thought I'd putt'em in here so gonna be a littleback tracking but I want the entire GROW documented. Now their want be any pics from the past days but will be notes so bare with me on this please.

In The Beginning
    Strain.
    Gorilla Glue #4
    Date. 1/8/20
    Germination begins, Wet paper towel method, inside propagation dome, atop heating mat. Got a small hydrometer inside dome.
    Temp. 82*F
    RH. 78%

Date. 1/10/20
    Seed has popped and has developed a nice long tap root to begin, Transferring to solo cup with Coco Coir that I previously buffered myself
    Coco/Perlite Mix Buffered to EC of 400 and PPM of 200 with the pH at 6.3.

DATE. 1/15/20
    Seedling has penetrated top of CoCo and shed seed hull. Lights getting switched on to 18/6.
    Lights. CFL 23watt 6500K
    pH In. 6.25
    PPM In. 214
    EC in. 428

Date.​ 1/17/20
    So far baby is ok and looming nice and green with no sign of any type of deficiency.
    pH In. 6.36
    PPM In. 217
    EC In. 452

Date.​ 1/19/20
    pH In. 6.34
    PPM In. 178
    EC in. 373

Date. ​ 1/21/20
    I'm not sure what's going on with my little one but, she seems to have just up and quit growing. I've noticed this for last couple days. And she seems to have a small Browning to her leaves the 3 finger ones. I'm gonna give her a day or 2 to see if she will pick back up but for now nothing.
    pH In. 6.25
    PPM In. 201
    EC In. 427

Date.​​ 1/24/20
    I removed seedling from Coco and transplanted her into another solo cup with Fox Farm Happy Frog to see if I can get her to start growing again.
    Now I know this sounds like a ameture move, but I've did this before with good results so thought I'd try it again.

Date. 1/25/20
    So far she is ok but surely shocked. I was very care as to not hurt or damage her small roots in any way when I transplanted her last night, and of that her roots were nice and strong looming, good and white very healthy looking so I don't think it's a root issue.

Date.​​ 1/28/20
    Finally today after a few days of waiting and hoping, she is showing her first new signs of growth. She's still not over the hump yet though but I'm hoping. This is first time growing this strain. GG#4.

Present Day DATE 2/7/20
    OK just wanted to do a quick catch up on what has went on before now with this seedling. So now on with the show.
    As of right now she is still green and is happy of the light she is getting but still really no good signs of growth. She is right over 2 weeks old and should be much bigger than she is, I've got a few pics I'll post after. If anyone could offer some feed back I would surely appreciate it very much.

GROW setup
    Light
    cfl 23watt 6500K
    Medium FFHF Potting Soil
    Pot Solo cup
    Nutes (Seedling Blend) General Hydroponics Cala Magic 5.0 ml.
    Flora Micro 1.25 ml.
    Flora Gro 0.6 ml.
    Flora Bloom 0.6 ml.
    Diamond Nectar 2.5 ml.
    These measurements are mixed ml. Per Gallon of water (Distilled Preferred)

Comment

Is it just me or does it look overly wet?
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• Trimmings426
        Trimmings426 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the comment. Yes I probably did over water a bit I normally don't do that but been having a difficult time with this one.

Looking good Trimmings426 so your doing an auto and a photo?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X