Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

autoflowering seedling is starting to bud. Can I stop it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoflowering seedling is starting to bud. Can I stop it?

So I've got an autoflowering Critical Purple seed, that is still a seedling, but looks like it is starting to bud already. Am I screwed?

I posted about this particular plant before: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...turning-yellow

She grew 2 inches, and then started turning yellow and stopped growing. I think the consensus was that I was over watering it, and giving it nutrients too early. So I put it in a bigger pot, cut down on the watering, and it finally started turning green and grew a little bit.

But now it looks like it's starting to bud. I had some issues with my light, the timer was wonky, so some days it would stay on all day, and some days it wouldn't turn on at all. (i've got a new timer now, so at least now I'm keeping it at a steady 20 hours). But I thought autoflowering seeds wouldn't be effected that much by changes in light?

Is there anything I can do to convince it to start growing again, instead of flowering?

Sorry nothing you can do. Trash it and start over is only thing i can suggest.
    640 watt hlg quantum board
    320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
    300 watt mars hydro sp3000
    150 watt hlg quantum board
    100 watt spider farmer led x2
    organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
    Water only i don't check ph
    6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

You confused it with your transplant - it was probably okay with its first home - had her roots spread out, rready to grow vertically - then you transplanted and now she has to spread her roots again, when all she wanted to do was start growing pistils.
      Nothing you can do to stop it - just work with what you got.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

That's not a seedling, it's six weeks old. Go to tutorials, click on How to grow in 10 easy steps and everything is laid out in layman terms. KISS is my motto.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X