6week flowers (when to flush or not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6week flowers (when to flush or not)

Okay so i switched to 12/12 on 21st of December, i counted a week from then 28th and today is the 6th day (42days) from seeing pistils to buds.. (49 from 12/12) it is a 60day flower time from breeder 8weeks.. Do these still look to young to flush? Or no? I will get better quality pics soon

Imo they look like they need at least 3 more weeks. All the pistols are still white. Do you have a loupe? Your trichomes will give you a better idea where your at

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree, nowhere close to being finished.

On this site somewhere is a discussion of what breeders say the "Grow" and "Flower" times are. In my limited experience they are no where close. I start the count as soon as I start seeing white pistols, so.. in short Breeders grow under ideal conditions and have a monetary incentive to show the best times.

I think you are at least three weeks out, Those little buds should be reaching and almost touching the top ones, that's when I start looking at the trichomes, in my case as soon as I see amber the complete plant comes down.

They are looking healthy, you got a great grow going.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thanks all, i guess it might be longer flowering times due to using just oone of my 250w hps ?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X