Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About BRANCH

hello everyone

Iam in veg in 5 week. and I built scrog net. ı have so many branches(main colas) but little and new ones are very soft.
    ı cant train branches because they are very soft and it cant stand they cant stand upright.

How do the branches thicken and strenght?

ps: I use canna professional soil in a 7 gallon pot. plants has a led light.and as nutrients I have advanced nutrients sensi coco grow A-B and , biobizz starter pack.but ı just use advance nutrients.

I use potassium silicate as an attitive. I find it really beefs up the strength of you plants

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you. when I use slicate and how? ı didnt use anytime. ım still veg in 5 week. and how much use silicate put in the soil ?

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      I use a bottled silica and I use it every feeding. I grow in hydro though. It's important to ph your solution after adding it. I use 1ml/L.

I use sand for the silica and trace minerals, but I set in the dust bowl,,, and have plenty of it.

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Rwise. when you use silica and whats your optimal scalefor silica?

And a very gentle breeze build plant muscle
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      should the breeze directly on plant or under or upside?

A stem crush can help them get stronger, but that's probably more for the veg stage. I use string hung from the top of the tent with a soft wire to hold them vertical. Bamboo stakes or dowels also do the trick and are easier, but poking your eye out becomes a legitimate concern.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      BakedMoose good 1 about the ol eyeball LOL.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      How about growing bamboo or dowels next to your plant. Companion planting. Much less loss of eyes.

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      its a good advice LoL. if I need use those tricks soon. ı try to with a soft wire to hold them. thank you guys.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X