Fastest flowering cycle ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest flowering cycle ever...

Good day, Unfortunately, I've lost track of the strain name for this. My flowers are very amber by day 36, light amber by day 33. I veg indoors under a 600w led, temp and humid. controlled 4x4 tent. I flower outdoors on an island in the Caribbean with a year long light cycle that stays very close to 12/12. Contacting the seed company got me a list of all seeds sent to me over the last 2 years. I've research them all and ( with the exception of a few that no longer had data available) nothing seems to rate that fast. can anyone help with some speculative clarity here? Can I mail a piece somewhere for analysis?

Hi and Welcome to the forum. You got a auto flower perhaps.?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

SoOrbudgal is right. 12/12 yr round ...... autos might be best.
      Djkaz812 Idk what kind of analysis you'd like to perform- I would just ride it out with the help of the good folk on here who just want you to succeed & learn from every grow. That's what I'm doin 👍
      Last edited by JDU; 02-05-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Never heard of Amber at 30ish days, have seen it 10% in 52 days from the flip personally. Got any pictures?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Few things... you can launch a plant into production overdrive and harvest super quickly (at the expense of yield) if you drop the daylight hours below 10 on per day.
          Also, plants that are not reaching their full capability (once again at the expense of yield) will finish more quickly than a heavier plant that is reaching its full potential. Either way, I would expect a very light harvest from her.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

In response to everyone....The girls are healthy and cared for. I'll get pics up this evening. This is not an auto flower. I've cloned her countless times and cycled through a number of mothers from her. We definitely have more than 10 hours of daylight here. Sunrise and set are always in the 6 o'clock hour. I don't have room to flower indoors at this time. A friend took a clone from me and is flowering it under a 1000w led diode. Maybe she'll take an extra week or to. I'll keep everyone updated.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              i know what you are talking about, i too live in the caribean and flower outdoors, some phenos will just finish faster, besides trichomes being amber is just one indicator of ripenes so some flowers get really amber and specially top of the colas before the nugs really swell. heavy rain, heavy wind and high temperatures can also speed up the thricome oxidation

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X