first indoor experience is all bad help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first indoor experience is all bad help

Bello everyone, after a few years of outdoor experience I decided to try indoor, they are 3 seeds of royal gorilla and initially he was giving everything well, now they are in this situation at the 15th day, initially I thought it was too much watering I immediately noticed the yellowing of the leaves so I blocked the irrigation and gave some more darkness to the plants and increasing the temperatures to encourage the evaporation of the water but nothing is worse .. the plants are dying and the leaves I know are drying out there is something I can do ? I wish at least to be able to understand the mistake so as not to make mistakes again. I am new and I really want to learn thanks to all of you. grow box 1mx1mx2 250w mh jars 18lt only water

Your soil looks too dry to me. Maybe cut down on the amount of water and just water a little more often. You can also get a spray bottle and mist the leaves and soil with water. Could also be too hot in there. Do you monitor your temperature? My temperature sits a little high at about 80-90 depending on the outside room temperature but they seem to do fine. I'm still fairly new to this but that's what it looks like to me. Maybe someone else has more advice for you.

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Whatever that is you have them planted in it needs perlite mixed in to aerate the roots. Also fiber pots will help with over watering as they grow. If you're going to grow indoors start by getting a quality grow medium,--good soil.

Agreed. Try a lot less water closer to the seedlings. I use a pipette. 2-3 squirts as needed.

Comment

Also when you water, make it a circle around them so the roots pull away from the plant.

Comment

• Ragged
        Ragged commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean by making a circle? how to do? thank you

Your growing medium needs some aeration - perlite/vermiculite. Cannabis roots like to breathe - hard packed soil won't let them. I believe your plants won't grow much more than they are - without help.

Transplant them into fabric pots with perlite in your mix.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I want to thank all of you for the answers given, now a doubt afflicts me, I forgot to say that they are 3 autoflowering and today I am at 16 days and I think they are far behind with the growth, it is better to start from 0 with a more ventilated soil ? or try to get these back?

Comment

Making a circle means watering a little bit away from the stem so that the developing roots have to work & stretch to reach the water.

You can replant into a new mix anytime. Just always be sure to never damage the tap root.

Comment

• Ragged
            Ragged commented
            Editing a comment
            ok thank you very much, so should i add perlite to the earth and pour the plant carefully? is perlite enough? I am using a very common woodland because in the outdoors I have always been successful sorry for the many questions

Common woodland soil may be too acidic (or not enough) combined with poor drainage and over-watering could be the reason. Unfortunately there are many reasons why the plants haven't responded. Using common sol from outside may work for some cannabis strains but not all. Lack of light could easily be the issue too. 250W doesn't seem to be enough for 3 plants and how far away is the light from the seedlings? Remember the Sun gives full spectrum light at more than one angle, so indoor lighting must be considerable as light is the real "food" for plants Is the water at the proper PH level? how warm is the room they are in? How much humidity in the room?

Have you read any of the grow tutorials on this site www.growweedeasy.com?

You haven't really offered much information so it's difficult to identify what the problem is.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X