Need Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!!

Need opinions, comments, and or concerns please this is my first time and I dont even know if it's a female yet I'm seeing signs of both and think it might be a hernia but not sure.. also any suggestions or help would be great. Thanks and happy growing.. also still learning the lights and how much light to give I'm giving give or take 12 on 12 off sometimes a little longer. And I'll run blue lights for half the day and then blue and red the second half on a 1000w LED

Stupid auto correct lol a hernia lol I mean a hermi

Comment

That's a male. Buy feminized seeds with good genetics would be my recommendation.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

100% sure this is a male because I'm seeing white hairs start to pop up tho..

Comment

Definitely a male, they will show hairs like a female but lack bud production. If you were to grow it out the hairs will be limited and not amount to much more than a females preflowers.
          Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Just curious so I know in the future, how do we determine this because I've read that alot of people make the mistake of assuming and being wrong, and that both male and female can look exactly the same up until flowering?? And where should I get feminized seeds from I hear seedsman but I also heard get in from in the U.S. lol I just want to grow some good bud myself.

Comment

• RFheavy
              RFheavy commented
              Editing a comment
              Buy high quality cannabis seeds online at Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. Enjoy fast and secure shipping, guaranteed germination, expert customer service. Since 1996

Homegrown offers top-quality Marijuana Seeds, perfect for beginners. Fast delivery in the USA, with seeds from $7. Expert support, unbeatable offers.

The first link will always be a trusted place for me. Not much of a selection but always good stuff. I just popped an afghan seed from them and I just know it will turn out amazing! As for the second link, I have a story...They joined with single seed center(another seed company), whom I purchased from before with no problems. While the merger was happening, I ordered some seeds. This was during the holidays so I had a couple orders and I was in no rush for this one. I check my emails one day and I realize it has been three weeks since the transaction and still no confirmation of shipment. I emailed them about it and they were really nice. They said the whole merger and holidays blah blah but seemed apologetic and offered me my money back which I accepted. Couple weeks later, I get the seeds in the mail with an apology email. I just might give them a second chance this black friday.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              And if your state allows dispensary to sell clones you could practice with clones. They are 99.9% fems.

Look at those big, hairy balls. That sucks my friend, I have a code for Seedsman if you choose to go that route.

Comment

I have a code for pacific seeds, never used them,,,, 20% off NY202020
              I have bought from new420guy, just make sure they say 'Feminized" If you want females only.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X