Insecticide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insecticide

I think im having a problem with my outdoor guerilla grow. The preflowers/ 1st white hairs going up branching are turning brown at tips then working the way down hairs till they shrivel up and die. I dont know why i have had good look at plants there not budding so no bananas or male parts on plants so all i can think of is i use neem oil insecticide once a week to prevent bugs on plants can neem oil insecticide damage my first white hairs anyone. I have plants same age in my backyard and no problems with there pre flowers. Any theorys anyone will my plants still produce buds .please let me know
    IO'D

Don’t spray the buds with neem. In fact, don’t spray buds with anything at all. If the daylight hours are increasing, this could be confusing the cycle because budding typically happens when the darkness hours increase.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Best not to spray buds as you will be smoking chemicals that do not taste good. However in a pinch you can use this product. I used it on a grow some years back where i had a spider mite attack during late bloom. It is pricey, but worked well.

https://www.amazon.com/NPK-Industrie...0468853&sr=8-4

Comment

Any one used Captain Jacks dead bug?

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't but I do use pure spinosad ultra diluted. Like 1 drop per litre of water. It's amazing stuff!

I was forced to spray my plants during flower on my last grow. I found a product call spinosad. It worked very well and I honestly didn't taste anything off with my weed after harvest. Just an idea. I know, here in Canada it's illegal to sell but my buddy at my hydro shop hooked me up with a couple of ounces of it. It's a natural soil bacteria and it claims, it's safe to use up till harvest. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Comment

This is interesting. Approved list for California cannabis, including dx guide.

2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
        2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
        2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
        2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X