Moon Phases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Moon Phases

Looking for info on planting or seed germination with the Moon Phases.

Plant under a waxing crescent moon.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      It's got to do with the gravitational pull being stronger. Pretty much just like the tides, it pulls moisture toward the surface to help keep seeds from drying out, making for better germination rates.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on thanks for the explication!

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy crap! How about when I harvested on the winter solstice? Serious about that.
      I live close to a canal of sorts that is fed by the Pacific. It's easy to tell when the tide is in or out. When there's a king tide, the canal gets real high. Offshore storms and full moons bring them on. Even flooding down by the beach. Beach homeowners are fools to think they will own a home on the beach and it will not get flooded. And bigger fools to think it's the city's responsibility to keep their homes from getting flooded. Like, seriously.
      But I digress.
      Maybe, theoretically, soil nute'ing and watering might maybe have a little more benefit around full moons? Keeping the soil moister with nutes, longer? And maybe the gravity of a full moon will... something-something... vs empty moon affect the buds?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X