Where do I get seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I get seeds

What is the best way to get good seeds? Can I order them in canada? What is a good website? I'm tired of growing random seeds.

Hi Weedman420 I have ordered twice from True North Seed Bank and twice from Canuk seeds. Also ordered seeds from Sonoma Seeds in BC. Had great results from all 3 suppliers. TNSB has a very large selection of breeders. US/Canada/Europe. Mail delivery. They always have some sort of sale going on too.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Hey weedman I'm also in Canada and I've tried a variety of seed banks. Personally I like seedsman the best but that's just my opinion. They have a good selection and stealth shipping if you choose. Nirvana and gyo seed bank have also been really good to me. You have lots of options!

Comment

Nirvana is really good and they take cards. But lots of others sell seeds as well most of them from the same breeders. Baked Beans out of California is one I've used they wouldn't take my card but I mailed them cash and they keep their word. Barneys Farms . I've never been disappointed with their strains. Have a great grow !!
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X