Lighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighting?

Little concerned about my first grow not wanting to stretch very high. About 6 weeks old at this time. Inner leaves not able to get light. Any ideas?

C420grow Hi could you give a little more detail about your lighting?

Comment

You could always tie it down and bend it over so those smaller inner branches see some light.

Comment

Running a 1000w LED about a foot by 6 inch light

Comment

BlueberryGIrl

Comment

Yeah, some LST will level out your canopy and improve the yield. There is a great guide on https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-training that helps. Do you have any more specs on the light and your grow?
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

gbauto Giixer 1000w LED Grow light in a 5 gal mesh tote. Light is about 18-24 inches from the top of the plant.

Comment

From the specs I can find on that fixture, it has 110 watts power consumption. That should be just adequate to flower a small footprint(2-3 sq ft). I think that you'll find that during flower, you will need to drop it down to 12-14 inches to get enough intensity.
                WHAT???
                5x5 grow space
                900w of Vero's and F-strips
                4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

gbauto Got any recommendations for intense grow lights?

Comment

• Tersky
                    Tersky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you want between 45-60 w per sq ft for good dense bud. For example in a 2x2 ft tent you want 180-240 watts for total coverage of the tent. Most led's advertise equivalent wattage which really is not equivalent. With led's look for actual wattage to do calculations, not whatever bull they say it is. MH/ HPS and CMH are what i have used for veg/flower and have used CFL for seedling's and clones. Led's are good if you get the right chips but i'v never grown with led's so i m no help there. Lots of different setups to look at on the site https://www.growweedeasy.com/growing...setup-examples

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X