CO2 in grow room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO2 in grow room

I am vegging inside and flowering outside. Super tight budget so I have basically scraped dumpster dives and McGyverd everything I have going. Things are working fantastic. Now looking to improve. Tell me about adding CO2. What has been the best beneficial system used. My grow room is not sealed. Has anyone used compost in the grow room? Thinking out of the box compost is a CO2 generator. Let me know what you think. Im thinking in a bucket with leaves and kitchen waste. Needs to be simple. Looking for input.

interesting technique's! A little more detail and perhaps a photo or two will generate more help responses. CO2 can be a bit complicated, you would need to seal off your grow space. leaves and kitchen waste...umm more detail is needed here.

Comment

I had a buddy who fermented wine in his room. Same deal, it supplements co2. Was not enough to cause a noticeable difference. If you are not generating or regulating through portable bottles it’s just not enough. And the room must be sealed, otherwise you will be leaking it out everywhere.
      If you are flowering outside, was the plan to have high c02 in veg and ambient co2 in flower? I don’t see that being very beneficial.
      What are you attempting to accomplish with co2? Faster veg growth? I’m sure there are better ways to get what you are going after.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

oh I see, the leaves and kitchen waste are for the CO2. doh!

Comment

Thank you for your input. The only thing I am trying to combat at this point is HEAT. I get leaf tacoing inside but goes away outside. Just trying to make the girls happier.
          Thanks for reading

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X