A Twofer -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Twofer -

Happy whatever day of the week, it is for you!! I'm impatiently waiting, while my new home nears completion. During this time, I'm trying to be constructive.

My two questions are: 1. Which amount of GH Flora Trio should I follow from the GWE website? I see 1/2 in some tutorials and 1/4 of the recommended amounts for seedlings in others. 2. How much do you guys premix ahead of time?
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

LOL soo sorry but I don't use it
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out the link. Each feed chart is specific to how the plants are being watered. For soil pick drain to waste.
      Its a veritable, if you don’t know the plants and how they react to nutes... start at 1/4. The weaker the better IMO. If you know they can handle 1/2, start there. If you know they can handle full strength, start with 1/2 then work up as they get bigger.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
        https://generalhydroponics.com/feedcharts

Check out the link. Each feed chart is specific to how the plants are being watered. For soil pick drain to waste.
        Its a veritable, if you don’t know the plants and how they react to nutes... start at 1/4. The weaker the better IMO. If you know they can handle 1/2, start there. If you know they can handle full strength, start with 1/2 then work up as they get bigger.
        Awesome Thanks!!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X