Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing Legally. Where you at, what are your laws & growing strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermont here. 6 plants total, max of 2 'mature'. The 2 mature part is pretty limiting in volume/time thus trying to maximize my yields.
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      We lived in Vermont for years and still have family there.. if I knew they’d legalize, I’d have stayed

im all for stopping prosecution but im not into the idea that the gov can/should decide over citizens and citizens have no power over gov, only "choosing" the people that runs it but the system itself its not up for debate or change. only companies have the resources to lobby their interest and support politicians, so we have all become too comfortable letting those people rule over us in my opinion. so the only option for me is to keep the gov out of my businesses and its laws out of my mind. i have a moral/ethical ground base to live by and in my country i can be actually free to do what i please

Comment

Here in Illinois, while recreational was just legalized, only medical patients can grow. Up to 5 plants in any stage. Luckily wife has a card and I am a care taker. They'll give you a card for knee pain, lol.

Comment

5 plants per adult (no distinction between mature/immature/cuttings but I assume "plant" means something with a root system) and they have to be 'secured' out of public view. I flower one plant at a time in a tent, veg on a windowsill (we're on the second floor so anything in a window isn't readily visible unless it's more than 10" tall, and even then maybe not if the trees outside have leaves).
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

in nevada . u cant legally home gro at all. unless u have med card an live over 35 miles from a dispensary.. wtf???
          plus they having mold an yeast issue. on weed they sell out there

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to get active and change that to 35 feet! This has to be some kind of discrimination! Medical passed for you, now its time to update it.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            That's messed up keldog420 how are they grown in NV outdoor greenhouses? Someone didn't know their shit if that's happening, just proves it there. Fast bucks

im legit in colorado..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Me too in Oregon

Well here in Canada it's 4 per person or 4 per household. Not 100% on that....so I have 3 closets going, 36 in the first, 8 in the second and 8 in the third about to flower. Going to keep the tents going through summer and what doesn't fit will make its way into the back Feild. I start so many at first to weed out the good and bad, sometimes I start at 50 and end up with15 to 20 make it to jars sometimes I start 60 and get 10 to jars. Usually know in the first month what is going to go. It's alright if you don't talk to anyone about it. I know I'm not going to tell on me....​​​​​
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Another Canadian with ACMPR (medical), and 4 outlaw (not registering my household) rec plants

my Rx allows 10 plants

So, if anybody had come and looked really hard, and could count, I could have been lurking elsewhere 😁

now, Mrs Lurking, just prescribed (application submitted) - will be another 10

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice, ole buddy. We still waiting down here in the swamps.

Washington recreational doesn't allow any home grows. I believe medical does but you have to register or some shit. They're never allow home rec grows because they're already addicted to the tax they collect from rec sales which disappears with home grows. Don't matter. Been doing my thing since 2012. Couple grows a year now keeps us stocked plus what I give away.
            Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X