Male plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Male plant?

Forgive me.. First time ever growing.Im assuming this is a male,Am I right?

Yes you are correct!

Comment

Definitely male

Comment

Yep, that's a male for sure. Hopefully it's not your only plant, if it is at least you gained some knowledge and experience that will help with every grow from here on out.

Comment

• MrsMarie
          MrsMarie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you,Actually..I planted 2.The other is growing way slower than the male.Fingers Crossed 🤞 It was out of bag seed..Soo no biggie.Im wanting to try a Auto Flower but figured I’d get my toes wet first.

Welcome to the forum MrsMarie good call removing that male. Try and buy seeds or get clones that are feminized in your future. Whole lot easier won't waste your time or electricity. I bought reg. seeds many times cause they are cheaper than feminized but you have 50/50 chance of males. Good luck and have fun. Were here to help with questions.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Males tend to grow faster in veg you think wow what a beautiful looking plant it looks like it's going to be the best one ever then all of a sudden Boing out pops his balls bastards. Lol
          5x5 tent
          2000 watt Aglex cob series
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Oh yes. Get rid of it quickly.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X