Need help with seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with seeds

hey everyone has anyone here purchased seeds from SEEDSMAN or ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA

Going to start 1000 SQFT grow in a few months, So Im pheno hunting for a Mother plants that would provide me with clones to fill out the space.

I WILL BE DOING 4 STRAINS, SO MAYBE 5-10 SEEDS OF EACH STRAIN SO I CAN FIND A GREAT MOTHER FOR MY CLONES

LET ME KNOW WHAT GENETICS YOU GUYS USE AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM

LET ME KNOW WHAT STRAINS YOU THINK I SHOULD GROW, I LIKE A HEAVY HIGH FEELS

Nirvana, Nirvana, Nirvana from Amsterdam. Kind of like real estate. https://www.nirvanashop.com/11-feminized-seeds/ I have used Seedsman too, but my preference is for Nirvana.

Comment

• BayStriker
      BayStriker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, will definitely check them out. their site looks very detailed and modern.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      @ BayStriker Excellent genetics. You won't be disappointed.

Seedsman, sol seeds, Herbies seeds, new 420 guy seeds. All are great vendors.
    For strain recommendation check out Dr. Kripplings Incredible Bulk. You won’t be disappointed. And you won’t need 10 seeds to find that prized mother plant to clone.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

AMS
      my package arived early & every seed so far has popped & grown vigorously

Comment

I use Seedsman.

You ask what we think you should grow and tell us what you like but why not find out what your customers want? You're damn sure not growing 1000 sq.ft. for you and the missus. Anyhow for a nice, heavy stone maybe try Kosher Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, GG#1, Wedding Cake, pretty much anything from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal.

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed. 1009 sq ft is a HUGE grow

Bring back old school: Laughing Buddha & Columbian Gold - Your customers will LOVE it!
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X