Wish boned mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish boned mistake

Hey guys i have made this post for help of my concerns. Today i repotted my 4mth 2wk old outdoor plant the plant has been topped and lst and its in 1st stages of pre-flower and by pre-flower i mean white hairs are working there way up laterial branching hope ive used right terminology. But today i transplanted it to final 35litre pot as i was lst-ing i wishboned as i know this is a newbie mistake and i am a newbie but will she make it and what damage would i have done. It was a clean cut 8cm down main stem ive taped and twist tied back up. What alse can i do and whats is outcome most likely to be ... fatal. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200110_192911.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	366743
    IO'D

That is plant before transplanted its to dark to get photos of my repair job i will upload 1 photo of it tomorrow in light.
    IO'D

Comment

I had a plant split once and I left it to see what it would do. No tape or anything. It still thrived and lived until I moved it so much it finally snapped off. I still was able to harvest half of her. That said, I think it will be fine, you just might have to stake it so it's stable and doesn't break from the weight of the buds. Worst case, you only end up with half a plant but half is better than nothing IMO. Hope everything works out.

Comment

I was tying down an already LSTed topped plant and split it about 3.5-4cm down the middle last week. I untied the top 2 branches that split and I used a zip tie to pull the crack back together as best I could and left it alone. It never wilted, no leaves acting weird or even changing color. The plant literally does not look like anything happened to it so I sent it into flower 7 days later. Here's a couple pics of it right after it happened and I got it patched up.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200107_222115.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	366798

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200107_222016.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	366799

Comment

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like a good fix job, I think you'll be fine. Just be a little more gentle with her and she'll do good for you.

Thats all good newsthanks guy and gals
        IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X