No announcement yet.

How's Your Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmall Yesterday we had lot of wind too, the planta la love it. But if you had zero wind, of course they will get burned
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Nature’s fan 😉

The neighborhood Muleys drop by to browse on bushes, flowers and the bird feeders almost every day in the front area. They stay out of the garden in the back of the property for some reason.

Comment

Well all this week has been rainy, cool and very windy. I walked out to the greenhouse checked the girls all is well. Went to my veggie garden beans are up, tomatoes might be water logged. Some bugger chewed up my broccoli leaf and ate the tops off my giant sunflowers so gotta redo those LOL. I think we'll get another week of rain and they say temps are suppose to get warmer. Still waiting on 50f during night don't want too many low 40's.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Had to drive out west for a week, chilly but beautiful. You can watch your dog run away for days..
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

This tree stump needed to go for years:

Click image for larger version

Name:	still life copy.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	624.5 KB
ID:	405064

With the help of Weed Buddy, it's a wildflower garden this spring.

Name:	bakyard rings copy.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	679.0 KB
ID:	405065
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll take a photo of it alltatup your shaded area is what I deal with hard to grow warmer crops at least for me. Which is why I tend to grow tomatoes in containers on my porch. Don't think 4 15gal weed pots would fit LOL duh

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That picture was taken late afternoon. It gets good sun all morning and early afternoon.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            looks like a peaceful yard. I really like it.

In the 70's here the last couple of mornings, they keep saying storms but they go by me with only a spring shower. I am good with that!

Comment

I sealed the top of this stump, but pretty sure it will eventually rot, the other side of the hammock is a live oak that we wanted to keep, this side was a "Water Oak" a real pain and I thoroughly enjoyed testing my new chain saw. a couple of years ago.
            Festas the frog hangs and chills year round.
            Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel
            Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
            New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
            Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

alltatup here's my stump planter I set a pot in it I didn't dig out the plants from last year yet, may not oh and that's MiMi kitty. I tried to get a picture of her chased a squirrel and had it nearly both were breathing pretty heavy LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I LOVE the trunk planter!!! I also love the kitty, who looks like she's in 7th heaven.

From tomorrow and 10 days forward- no clouds - 22-25 celsius😎👍🏻 My outdoors plants will be happy for that now ✌🏻Had 5 days with full rain. Hopefully the last of the rain season now 🙏🏻
              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet you live in another continent than I 😅😅

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I think we got 2" today,

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                About 5cm rain. Happy my rainy days are over

Today in So. Oregon we are getting off and on pounding rain then sunshine. It's below normal temps but we need the rain for our forests but mostly it's the snow we wanted but didn't happen very good this winter so rain will do. Put's a damper on outdoor plants being set out, won't do it yet till we have less pounding rain.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Tropical Storm Arthur left some room between itself and the southeast coast, but we have had rain every afternoon and overcast skies. Mild temps and no wind. Nice.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

it started cold and breezy but warmed up nicely so the 2 chickens we have left were enjoying the sun ,

We were out checking grow spots and this little guy was sitting where it is when we left my house stayed there while traveling about 5 miles to one spot then another couple of miles to the next spot ,my buddy parked so the sun hit my side and wa la it was gone when we got back to the truck

Tonight the forecast has a low of 37 in Boston ,this should be the last danger of frost ,the veggies are crying to get outside and the girls want to get to there forever homes
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did a critter eat your chickens OJ ? I sure would like to do a road trip someday to the east coast not NY no interest but Boston yes such history I would love to see the waterfronts, coast line. No offence NY great history there also just not the big city out skirts mountains country.

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cute bumble bee!! I have had massive ones around my garden all spring.

We have had a few days of sunshine, rain in for the next few days. Wont be long and here we'll be hot and dry. Ok the weather folk say its going to be an wet year.

Comment

Last few years we had 3 iris plants... has been in the mid 60 to 70 area the last few days and look what happened

Name:	0165B1C0-93E1-4256-BC7A-146B71AC421B.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	406839Click image for larger version

Name:	EB25B5AE-E20A-4F30-9946-08F2B27B3AAE.jpeg
Views:	375
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	406840

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh how beautiful Farmall I love the scents some give off. I will take a photo of mine when the rain stops. LOL sure ruins them quickly .

June 1st....34 degrees and a good frost this morning!!
                    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X