Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    It's about 33F and we have had drizzle, proper rain, snow showers and sun in the past few hours. Now we're starting in with lake effect snow.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well we just have rain on our ground now. Thank goodness Au has been getting rain. My heart aches for the animals and people effected by fires.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I watch documentaries about Montana and Wyoming during winter that's how much I love those states.

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    you know those movies pirates of the caribean when boats arrive on a virgin island and its just white sand, blue sky and trees and palms. thats my weather all year round except for a few weeks of rain in late summer

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    We've had snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving here in central Montana. Right now is 16F.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Warmed up to a mild -28 this morning. Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Haha. Fresh fish is better than on ice anyway.
    Yes, Biserkley is how we refer to it locally.

• Mr.furley
    replied
    It's been Snowing for two weeks here in N.W MT. and we've gotten 120" of snow in the mountains within that time, it finely cleaned out yesterday and was a blue bird day with a temperature of -1 Fahrenheit and now today, it's snowing again.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    I guess we're getting the short end of the stick in Omaha, no damn degrees at all, sunny but cold as crap.

Leave a comment:

• WizardsNThings
    commented on 's reply
    Although I don't miss the traffic, definitely miss the weather in Berkeley. Year round running and fresh fruit was the best. Happy to be back in Vermont though! Can't ice fish in Berkeley

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I will need to mow soon, grass is growing and the trees are budding,, early spring?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    snows here then melts then snow then melt ,we had bare lawn showing yesterday and 2 inchs on the ground this morning

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    My weather sucks, temps are all over the place, high in the 70's some days 30's other days. Here in OK we set tween two streams. One comes in Oregon/Washington area, the other baja. Mostly they stay just north and south of me, but can change fast, if they go north I get rain, if they go south I get ice/snow cold dry air.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Never mind the snakes...what the hell kinda cats you raising down there? Shitbird comes golfing with you?? Is he rewarded for pest management?? lol that cat is hilarious. is he bringing the snake to you so he can show it off? I'v had cats do that with birds n mice..our current cat is a stray we brought in..lets just say hes become a bit LAZY now that he has a roof over his head..livin the good life now.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Also wanted to mention that my tires this morning had flat spots where they were in contact with the ground overnight. Drove for 4 blocks before they were fully round again. 😏

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X