Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds stereotypical, or is Britain getting GREAT again? Well feed those ducks! https://youtu.be/14ViwvgtvbA
    Last edited by starramus; 01-17-2020, 10:27 AM.

• PaganRich
    replied
    The never ending shrouded greyness is only interspersed by frequent periods of heavy rain, steady moderate rain, light rain, drizzle, mist, fine mist, fog, the odd blast of thunder, howling wind, frost, a flurry of snow, a prevading dampness, barely any light after 2pm and about 6 days of diluted filtered sunlight-since October...remember the Morlocks from the Time Machine and that`s Sainsburys on a Saturday afternoon...now, bare in mind I live in England, near Wales so a certain amount of water is an everyday expectation but this is getting biblical...also, everyone is beginning to smell like a wet dog...or that could just be me....and it`s mild so everyone`s walking around like a consumption outbreak from the Victorian era, coughing and spluttering willy nilly over everyone. Ducks seem mellow though
    Last edited by PaganRich; 01-17-2020, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. The reason I thought you were from eastern Canada was from your comment and your GWE name. We have a province in Canada called Prince Edward Island (PEI) and a colloquial saying about blueberries and PEI.
    Ireland looks beautiful. The Mrs and I want to travel to Ireland and Scotland sometime soon.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Ooooo thats beautiful BlueberryGIrl!

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    It’s the ocean water currents that bring in your weather. Yes, from US to England, Ireland, and Norway.
    Beautiful picture btw, seems like a great place to call home.

• BlueberryGIrl
    commented on 's reply
    That temperature swing sounds awful! It’s hard on anything living. I bet the plants broke out in a sweat!

• BlueberryGIrl
    commented on 's reply
    I am in Ireland. There, I am near the Blackwater River in Glendine, St. Michael's Church. I took that photo this morning. Ireland does receive a fair bit of air flow from the US. 🇮🇪🇺🇸

Thanks for the compliment on my photo. 🙂
    Last edited by BlueberryGIrl; 01-19-2020, 03:56 AM.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Sure do .

• billyboy
    replied
    Last week, ~ 28 F, then the weekend had two days for 73/75F, and now it is 36F. Warmest January I can remember. Biggest temp swings too. The bummer was the room is in a 'Winter" configuration expecting it to be colder so i am not venting all the heat from the lights. Got warm in the tents on those 75F days!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    BlueberryGIrl What an absolutely gorgeous picture!!!!! Where, pray tell?

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Where are you? You say a storm blew in from US, so I was thinking you were somewhere in eastern Canada, but that pic isn’t eastern Canada 🤣

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you have a wood stove and a shit ton of wood.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds beautiful to me, the way winter should be.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Nice buck!

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied

It's raining again, and again. I think I saw the sun once in two weeks! Lush and green here, abnormal warm temps. just finished a good storm that blew in from the US. Lots of cold and flu, humans and animals. Looking forward to some frost.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_D8E7834.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	366892
    Last edited by BlueberryGIrl; 01-16-2020, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X