White Widow DWC Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow DWC Grow

This took a while to get started because I literaly had to email the seed company asking what strain I ordered last. Turns out it was White Widow Feminized! Yay!

Strain: White Widow Fem
    Grow Method: DWC Hydro
    Lighting: 600w HID (MH or Veg and HPS for bloom)
    Nutes: Technoflora Grow, Bloom and Boost.
    Other Products: Hydroguard for healthy roots and Mite Massacre for pest control.

I popped three seeds on 12/15 and put them in the buckets 4 days later on 12/19 when they were just 3 inches. I set the the MH lamp at 50% for a week and then full blast.

The one on the left is deinitely not robust as the other two, but it's still early and I'll have to watch her.

While I usually SCROG, I am going to just go with topping and LST to hopefully keep these girls in check. I also just flipped the lights to 12/12 just shy of one month in Veg to keep the height down. One thing I have consistently done wrong is to veg too long and end up with an unhealthy plant that foxtails and covered in bleached and burned bud
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200112_121748.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	4.25 MB
ID:	366097

So now, is this a future squish? Are there strains that squish better than others? Not to change the point. Growth looks really good, lush and green.

Comment

• 5Chord
      5Chord commented
      Editing a comment
      At the very least , I'll make hash from the trim and sqish that! More likely I'll squish some bud as well. I'm sure there are many strains that yield more rosin than others but I got the WW seeds before fell down the rosin rabbit hole. Be sure my next seed purchace will be influenced by high yielding rosin strains

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X