Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    The focus (zoom) isn't twist, you pull it out. But you pretty much have to be touching the bud with the microscope to see anything

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I mean right up on the bud! It works well but you have to get it pretty much against or inside the plastic shield.

• dphipps1020
    commented on 's reply
    You have to get right on the bud to see it

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    They are mostly clear to partly milky, not alot of full clouds or amber, I probably would have let it go a few more days but I'm not trying to make money. I do like a speedy buzz though for most of the day so it's been pretty good to me. It's called Cobra Commander. I think it was bred by a local as I can't find anything online other than the actual testing certs which is odd but very cool imo. https://www.okbudprocessors.com/medi...aCommander.pdf

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL@Sledrock My hubby will go to the cubboard take out our little doobie jar hold it out in front of me if I get "out of sorts" that pretty much puts me in check.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Huh all those trichs look clear to me. What strain is that ?

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    And we know shes not reading here,,,

• starramus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sledrock
    replied
    Wow, those Digital Microscopes are neat! I'd like to get one, but I just ordered a T5 light. I better wait a while, at least until my wife's "Crab Medicine" is ready to smoke.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    This is more dispensary bud. I can't get many trichomes in focus at one time but it's loaded.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S20200118_0001.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	367703

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh.... yeah I got the collapsible one. 😑

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Those are some nice pics. I ordered one the other day from Amazon, USB style and I had zero luck getting the apps to recognize the microscope being plugged in. I returned it and got the wireless one that connects through WiFi. Pretty freaking awesome I must say. Really impressed with how well it functions and it was on sale too, only paid like $30.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    These are all taken with a USB microscope, not the little handheld. I have one of those too and I can see stuff with it but I have to put it right up to the angled opening and have the extendable lens collapsed.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I'm jealous lolol

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lol lens cap. No it doesn't have one, neither light helps & the focus don't change no matter how far I twist either way.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X