Bubble hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bubble hash

I'm going to make some old school bubble hash with some of this grow. I have been seeing different styles of bags for sale online, has anyone used any of them, they are ranging in price from 30 to 200 bucks. Any first hand info will be appreciated.

I used the Bubblebagdude set from Amazon. It was around 50 used it twice and can get a few more runs out of it. I would say it worked very well.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i use the same ones

I have the 5pc set from Bubble Bag Dude. I personally think the designed is a little flawed and that the bags should be tapered to have everything go to the center of the bag. With that being said, they worked well and the quality of the bags was better than I expected. They're $33.99 on amazon and the only thing I might suggest is buying an extra 25micron pressing screen because the one they give you is a bit small in my opinion. I've only used my bags 3 separate times but I had success each time and I was only using trim from a mediocre outdoor grow.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

I have got to start doing this.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

here are a bunch of videos made by the bubble man himself on how to bubble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywz...tqId32EN3u9jEk

Comment

Thanks ladies and gents. If there is anyone out there who used any other brand than bubbleman I'd love to hear about it.

Comment

Iv got a 5 bag set from vivosun that I have used 5 or so times. The 73 micron bag has become a little slow to drain as of late but I think I may have it cleaned out and will know so.
            good quality for the 15bucks or so.
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X