Whats the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good gracious have mercy!!!!
    That receipt hurts my feelings clear from here!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone, we sure don't have the cash to spend on it at the stores,
      I know our tomatoes taste better, than store bought, lol
      thanks again.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

So my thinking is, even if we had grown really mediocre quality weed, won’ t post processing into concentrates improve it substantially? I’ve had quarter ( 25 cent size) sized lump of extraction concentrate on a silicone mat that a rice grain size piece will work for 3 people in a very significant way... as said “blast off”.

Comment

Contrarial suggestion: the best way we can support full legalization is to go out and buy some legal pot and pay the taxes to support legalization. It would do MORE for the cause than voting. If you're in (or adjacent to) a legal state, of course.

I know, I know... It's expensive, it's more repugnant taxes (and job killing regulations) and you can (learn to) grow better pot at home. That is all true, but not the point I'm making.

We who live in legal states can sweeten the deal for the other states to consider legalization: the fat stacks of tax revenue that legal states are getting to fund schools and shit. And the more states that legalize will lead to federal de-listing.

It doesn't have to be a lot. Just enough to make the system trickle a little faster to the tipping point. And yes, getting well-manufactured extracts is a bonus.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            State mj taxes has in no way shape or form supported federal legalization. So the idea that this revenue has some how turned the tides for legalization is a bit far fetched.
            I don’t call the electrical income unrelated when it just so happened to take a price hike right after legalization. I also don’t believe it was a coincidence.
            Besides, PG&E pays it fair share of state and federal taxes based on all that extra income from growers, and non, with “excessive” energy needs.
            Here in CA 77% of cities were allowed to ban mj sales, then the public has the balls complain about mj in CA not generating enough revenue. Better to work on that 77% of missing tax money then to contribute $10 per gram to local taxes.
            Individual tax contributions are very small, and only are part of a collective discussion that includes every dispensary in the state. With 77% percent of potential earnings missing, only contributing to local taxes is penny wise, but pound foolish.
            Really want to make a dent in legalization? Do like I did and write to CA congressional staff members requesting that the remaining 77% of CA cities that ban mj sales cease and desist the local bans.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Or.....not share in the percentage of the revenue they wont allow....should they eventually realize their loss, it may cause changes to develop

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. I have thought the same, but given this country’s history of financial mismanagement... I’m just not sure they have the capability of execution on that type of tax spending dynamic.
            They could tax the cities that practice banning mj sales for the missing income. Count that as part of collective mj sales revenue. Those would be significant numbers.
            Last edited by Toker1; 01-06-2020, 10:38 PM.

FunkyButtLovin I think its has to do with Ohms law, I think it would take 10 lights drawing 1000 watts each for 1 hour to cost 9.27. I'll let the electrical figure it.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

I think maybe it's $0.0927 per kwh?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              1 kWh = 1,000 watts for one hour. So at a rate of $0.0927 per kWh, a 1000w light would cost just over 9 cents an hour to run. Now as am example, we'll figure up an approximate cost to run a 1000w light at Eliot's house for a grow.

Say you veg at 18/6 for 8 weeks, that would cost $124.98. Call it 10 weeks of flowering at 12/12, that's another $77.87. Add a 200w 8" inline fan and a 50w tower fan for circulation 24/7 and we can add $69.85. That would be about $270 to run a good 1000w photo grow start to finish with a average flowering period for Eliot at his current rate if he doesn't have to use heater (not likely!) A/C, de/humidifier, etc.

I know nobody asked but I got curious and started figuring it up, thought I'd just type it out in case anyone else might have any interest.

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              FunkyButtLovin I can confirm these numbers as they compare to my first time using that Kill-a-Watt meter. You plug all your stuff into the meter and program it for the cost of your local electricity. When the harvest is complete, you’ve got your totals and they are darn close to your calculations. The switch to led allowed me to increase lighting and still come out cheaper

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              Utility bill says on it how they charge per kilowatt hour. Thanks for breaking that down FunkyButtLovin.

I have listened to the ‘ stacks of extra revenue ‘ story be a debate topic that promises some great options for states always crying debt for every function including the best option of lower individuals taxes. Seems like it fails to stimulate anything more than talk. In over 3 years I’ve listened to these discussions, nothing goes beyond a ‘something to think about’ issue. Sad , ain’t it?

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny, Nutty and Insane...but I fine with that, what time is good for you?

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm all about the funny, nutty and insane. I'm always here for you! And actually, this part of Oregon is absolutely beautiful. If you have some vacay time that you haven't really decided what you're going to do with it, my door is open. We are an hour and a half in either direction from Crater Lake to the best part of the unspoiled Pacific Coast.

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Awfully nice offer @dinguskhan.... thank you.

I can tell you that I don’t’ fly well yet, have flown many times and as I get older, it seems to be getting worse. I hear all kinds of legalization talk coming down the road but as we’ve discussed, nobody’s moving on it. We’ll see. Still hoping we all can plan a gathering some where. It’s been talked about but it just isn’t easily doable for a lot of folks.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland...nd-higher.html

Legalized weed is bringing in lots of revenue for Oregon, and has been doing so more and more every year.

Comment

Washington state collected a total of $367.4 million in legal marijuana income and license fees in fiscal year 2018, all but $5.4 million of it from the state’s marijuana excise, or sales tax. The data are in the Liquor and Cannabis Control Board’s FY 2018 Annual Report (p. 15).

Comment

In my opinion, the best strain has Berkshire CBD flowers https://berkshirecbd.com/wholesale-cbd-flower. I prefer Elektra and Hawaiian Haze!
                Last edited by Kembel; 01-07-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X