A pic I had to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pic I had to share

1st off- this isn't my clone. All credit to. SoOrbudgal this is off her Black Cherry Punch. Idk how long she was in flower or how long since cutting.... I've had her for 2wks sleeping for 7hrs/night.
    She can't decide if she wants to flower or re veg & I think it's one of the coolest sights I've seen & an excellent example of everything we're told about re vegging.
    Attached Files

I need to move myself to up to the PNW, you folks have all the fun!!
    Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• Obi-Wan
      Obi-Wan commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a friend that lives a bit further north so don’t temp me!!

• Obi-Wan
      Obi-Wan commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I’ll retire up there....it’s just that Pacific Ring of Fire that causes me to second guess....

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh.... the ring of fire don't worry me none. Pick yer poison.... Florida hurricanes, Oklahoma tornadoes, Wisconsin blizzards, Arizona heat.... & plus- if yer gonna go there isnt a pertier last look at the world than here.

By the shape of those rounded leaves, looks like the re-vegging is winning... when she turns purple while maturing, it is amazing and frosty on all sides of the leaves. One of my favorites

Comment

Thank you JDU but the advancement of the clone belongs to you! I believe it was 2 wk of flower it was a lower cut on plant. I only took it from that area because I thought I was keeping it and knew I needed a long veg time do to autos going into the flower tent. Yes once in flower it's a long reveg cycle and look how she's grown new top. Good work JDU, and your clone is a flipping monster just so many stems I need to take a long look at her and do some thinning of branches. Not now though i'm making a lemon pound cake
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. & btw- Yummy!!!!! I love pound cake!
        Last edited by JDU; 01-02-2020, 08:30 PM.

Here's a few shots of that strain JDU 2 different pheno types. I think I have less than 2wks to go I hope.
      Attached Files

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, now you're both making me drool for mango. And I need to get a cut of that black cherry from you when you get that up and going.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        For sure! @ DingusKhan you're welcome to whatever I have Amigo.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Muchisimas gracias! Same here, I'm looking forward to some of these Holy Grail and OG Kush up your way too! And girl scout cookies!!!

DingusKhan i'd say in another month I will perhaps clone my clone of black cherry once I take her out of veg. tent which i'm going to do later today going to try and squeeze 2 more photos into the flower tent. Will have 3 photos and 5 autos in center of 4x4. Photos are going in the corners of tent. I'm thinning that Mango clone she is way to wild for the tent.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        SahWEET! I would love a cut of that. We are going to have the best clone-libraries ever! OMG we got some genetics going on.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X