Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the funny side is gone?

Mr.furley Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by alltatup; 12-31-2019, 07:54 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Found the sign while geocaching. It is at the entry to an Air Force base from the cold war. The base has since been torn down because of asbestos and general disrepair and abandonment. The two graffitis Are from the on base BEQ.
    I had another one that said a site along the San Diego river was used as a toxic waste dump in the past and you might turn into The Swamp Thing if you touch anything.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing grafitti, poor guys, stuck on that toxic base...

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Asbestos was perfectly safe until someone found out it isn't.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I had saved the graffiti they did on my Trains lol cost me 5 grand (well not me the MBTA) every time they did it ,I tell ya there's nothing like going through the Trains to check heating and turn the lights on open the door and find yourself in the Middle of a party at 3 am in a train yard that is isolated from everyware ,oh I turned the lights off and said have a nice day folks and climbed down from the train walked to next got back up and continued on and heres my first babble of the year lol

Rambling through some of the On the lighter side posts I came across Potted and this comes up Invalid server response. Whatever happened to him? He has vanished from the member's list as well.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      OK i think I have fingered it out.

"Pope slaps pilgrim's hand after arm yank" Check the BBC video. I can't get a link to it.
    Of all the despots, mass murderers, children and women hurters, those guilty of war crimes, genocide, pan flutists, mimes, loud people, bad drivers, you name it. There is no person in the history of everything who has ever been more guaranteed to go to Hell than that woman. If the Pope hits you, by Gawd you're going to Hell!
    Perhaps he thought she was the succubus of his dreams?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      and her face never changed when he hit her ,you would think if you grabbed the popes hand and he either jerked it away or slapped it you would be in shock not her lol

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      She knew her doom before going in.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X