xxxL grow hood's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxxL grow hood's

Grow Hood's: Anyone have experience with the xxxL grow Hood's, 37" by. 35?. Want to cover more area. My 3rd grow with ( 600w. MH/HPS. Air cooled 12" by. 18" hood.)

Do you need it to be air cooled? I'm thinking about picking this one up but I'm only using a 400w in a fairly open area. - XXL Hood

For my 600w in a 4x4, I chose this parabolic reflector. - Daisy
    Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 12-31-2019, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I use an adjust a wing and it works great. I'm not sure of the exact dimensions but it's about a 4 foot square. Some of the most intense light comes from the outer edge of the hood.
      ​​​​​

Comment

FunkyButtLovin I actually have one of these hoods and I like it. Depends on the space you need it for though. I had it in my 4x4' tent and it took nearly the entire space and made it a little warmer than it should have been (running 500-600W). I have it in my 8x8' tent now and it's almost perfect for half of the tent. Actually going to get another and a splitter so I can run 2 x 500W off a single 1000W ballast but I'm going to keep 2 of my LEDs in between the hoods for the full spectrum. Seems like the ladies really like the area in the middle with both types of lights. In my 4x4' with MH I have a smaller, enclosed hood now and it's perfect. Here's a couple pictures for reference too. I can't find a good picture of the big one so I'll have to get one later after the girls wake up.
        Attached Files

Comment

I love my xxxl with I 600watt in a 3×4 tent, it fits perfectly
          Follow the stem, find the end. Click image for larger version Name: 20190412_213040.jpg Views: 1 Size: 1.02 MB ID: 304570 Fruit cake punch #B day 19 of flower flip.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X