Jealous of others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous of others

My son of... My neighbor just showed me his new tent. 42"deep, 96"wide, 80" tall. I could fit a hundred of mine in there. He's going balls out.
    The white elephant in the room is the tent. I've been asking all along how he's going to hide it during apartment inspections. That's up in the air. The California grow laws say there's nothing wrong with the tent or the plants. It's the squares who could could cause problems we still have to consider.
    He said he was going to grow 4 plants. I showed him how he could comfortably fit 12 and a cot for me.
    Someone make me rich so I can do shit like that. Please?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Dec. 26th Amazon had a one day deal on the Vivosun 48 x 96 x 80 tent for $139.99. I was so close to buying one but I held off. It almost feels good to have a bit of self control but I'm also kicking myself for not grabbing it.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      See what self control gets you? Self abuse.

I've become unsatisfied with my grow. My fish squeezins may get tossed in lieu of the FF trio. The genetics are cloudy compared to breeders.
    I'm starting to feel inadequate. Like there's more to growing. More bud. More weight.
    The next grow will be an auto. That's a real jump of the fence to my adventure in bagseeding. But I'm not out of BSing. When summer comes around and I get more of the sunlight, I'll be BSing in pots all over my patio.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

It would be nice to have deep pockets filled with money! IF I had better lights, my buds would be better,,, or even more I would have a commercial grow and my own dispensary! All it takes is big piles of money!

Edit, what happened with the fish poo?

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm afraid most of what fish squeezins are left are a year old because the GOBox gives disproportionate amounts. A little bottle may use twice as much as a big bottle. Buying more bottles of stuff I'll wind up throwing away is no Bueno.
        I'll still be squeezin until my current grow is done and on The Four Solo Horsemen of the Apocalypse throughout grow. I've experimented for a year, now, and I want to try something else. Since auto's are about to happen, newts and possibly soil will change.

Go for an autoflower - 30 days in you'll have pistils popping out and harvest is usually 90 days of total growing time.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I just checked out my plants Rwise Canuck147
        This will be the smallest harvest of the grows I knew what I was doing. My harvests have been sporadic in size of buds. The quality is there, just not quantity
        Purple Hulk Autos will be going in by the end of the month. Something like FF Trio for newts. Not sure about medium.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

A buddy is growing these in the tent that started this thread. The big one has taken on the colloquial name of Monster. Monster is a bag seed I gave him when I started my last harvest, back in October. It's in a 5 gallon fabric pot and will go to a larger one, soon. He's going to keep vegging along with the others: Nevill's Haze, white something, and something else. Another bag seed, I believe. All but the bag seed are feminized.
          Monster is becoming an issue because it is taking up about a quarter of the tent. It will probably be SCRoG'd. I won't be surprised if some of the stems need to be removed. That should be my gaddum plant growing in my gaddum tent! I can't believe how bad my life sucks. I can literally fit 53 of my tents in his and have space to take a nap.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Some of you have just real fanfuckingtastic beautiful shirts... and gawd how I hate you... on so many levels... y'know... your whole ensemble is fanfuckingtastic beautifuckingful.
            It's the 2020 Grow Weed Easy.com Forum Grow off. Because of NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside we have the best access for sharing and growing cannabis. From the Website to the Fourm we are part of the best resources for Growing weed on the internet. A big thanks goes out to the both of them for they continued support to host
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Why waste your emotional energy being jealous of a dude who has a bigger one. Jealousy is a toxic emotion. You've got too much Pitta, my red-haired adversary.
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                My sweet spring wind, blowing with cherry blossoms. Well played. Further shame. Not all I am jealous of, in this case, is a dude. alltatup.
                I'm doing a voodoo grow, next. I need Baron Samedi soil. And blood meal. Heaps, and heaps of blood meal.

Yo Ginger, New 420 guy has some 60 day auto seeds you might wanna take a look at, drop about 10 of em lose the males and Bam! Put em in fiber pots go with the ff neuts.@half strength, some decent soil and lotsa perlite. Hit em with all the light you got 24/0 And wait for the magic.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Way ahead of you, Prim. Except for not being 60 day seeds from 420, I've been getting some sproutlings going. A number got rotted roots. Maybe the number of autos I had planted. Yet another number is slow to root. There are another number in soil.
                I don't give numbers. I don't know who the narcs are. Narcos, yes. Narcs, no.
                Baron Samedi don't use perlite. Dried and crushed chicken parts and uncrushed worms are what he uses. And you know what wild parties he has!

Gingerbeard what are you seriously growing? I'm getting another light for my old 3x3x6 tent man I grew for 3yrs in that before getting a larger tent and new lights for that one. That 3x3x6 rocked 4 autos and 2 photos in 3 & 5 gal. containers. I had only 1 450r vipraspector at that time. Come on i'd like to see you get some autos going.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X