Plant health - need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant health - need advise

Hello me friends, as you know this is my 1st indoor. this plant are 46 days old, and still on the 18/6 light schedule. I watered last night, right when the light go on, plain water ph 6.48, and this morning at 4am, light on for 10 hours, I have some clawing on some leaves, more on one of the plants than the other. I have been feeding them just once a week, with fox farms big grow, feeding schedule calls for 3tsp per gal., I have only used 2 tsp per gal., I don't think its nute b urn, but i'm a rookie, so what do I know. what do you guys think?

per NebulaHaze https://www.growweedeasy.com/curling...annabis-leaves

Comment

I see a bit of burnt tips. So yes, it’s possible. It’s also possible that the clawing is from your watering practices. Do you allow the medium to go through a dry cycle before watering again?
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

hello my friends, yes, I do let it get dry. I'm starting to think i'm underwatering. i'm using 70% soil(ffof) with 30% perlite, in 3 gal fabric pots. it seems like on the 2nd day, it's bone dry. A read a post on here some time back, where the person said they water twice a day, and had beautiful photos. later in the after i took those pics, the tops of the plants were all limp and droopy. I gave them a liter of plain water, and they are looking better this morning. do you think the plants are too big for a 3 gal pot?

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW on small pots just pick them up, if they are light it's time for water.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Watering twice per day is too much for soil. Water, let dry, then water again.

• stump
          stump commented
          Editing a comment
          same setup I use. You have to really water slowly until the pot fills with roots. Your plants aren't to big . I can go three days and on the fourth she's ready for h2o. Also I found half of what the fox farm chart for tiger and grow big is adequate. The rest like kelp or mackerel I follow chart.

looks like you need to ease up on your nitrogen...worth skipping a feed and just doing a flush
        Last edited by dannabinoid; 12-23-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys I’ll try go3-4 days and see how they look

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X