First little grow need advice and tips/opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First little grow need advice and tips/opinions

Hello there all I'm new to growing Marijuana, and I'm looking for some thoughts on my 1st Plant, i have done multiple topping,and fim techniques for my lil grow spot (recreational use only) im running a dual 250w hps, full carbon setup n extractor, im currently on day 43 n decided to flip ( Strains Banana sherbert from growers choice) im just looking for pointers on how to better my quality of bud, im using bio buzz light mix ph 6, liquid fertz (for now) i also need pointers on when to flush for flowering nutes..

All help All is needed at this vulnerable time so please shoot away thanks again ❤

Try vegging with mh bulbs, then flowering with HPS.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks mate, I's this tge cool bulbs? Do they encourage leaf and stem growth? I ess tginking about buying an led any thoughts?

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Check out quantum board LEDs. You will like that type for sure.

If you dont have one yet look into getting a jewelers loop or digital microscope - 20 bucks on Amazon. When you think it's harvest time wait 10 more day .
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice, I'll currently starting flowering now, any advice on flushing for /to flower nutes?

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          The only flushing I do is remove nitrogen 2 weeks before harvest. Or unless I screw up feeding/ph.
          Any nutes will work fine. I personally use fox farm.

I've currently got Swift Air PK 18/20 with 0 NNitrogen, will this be okay sd the nitrogen is in the soil already? Thanks

Comment

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Depends. Most of the time, the plant uses up the nutrients in the soil. But it really depends on what soil you use. You should ask the soil manufacturer what they recommend.

Now that you've done some topping and fimming - time to try some low stress training - just my opinion - I would try gently pulling some of your outer branches down - encouraging them to grow away from the center.
        10 or 12 gauge electrical wire is what I use.

edit note - your plant looks great!!
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
          420BlazeIt commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man, yes im definitely going to try some LST, do you recommend scrog? I dont think ive got a big enough canopy, andthst LST might even be better for my current space? Many thanks again

It is definitely height-challenged. Hopefully you'll get some stretch in the next 3 weeks.
        Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

• 420BlazeIt
          420BlazeIt commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully It stretches, but it is a 70% indica strain will upload pics 2 weeks from now, to see if im do in things correctly

Hi guys, 420blazeit quick UPDATE on my plant, i changed to 12/12 on the 21st of December, i saw mature pistils on 28th which im guessing is true flower time, i had an LED phlizon 1200w in my tent, but i think its too intense and starting to yellow my tips on my leafs, so i swapped bsck to my 250w super HPS , however how's my plant looking for 23days since the switch, (16 days since i saw pistils) any help on the yellowing is great, (thoughts on the phlizon 1200w) (this is a budget grow no money making just smoking my own grown bud so please help a brotber .)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X