Name:	Blueberry x CJ seeds.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	950.6 KB
ID:	430494

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent work again FBL thank you for your efforts and creating very strong growers. Truly I'm not just saying that they are great to me.

Expert Gorilla Auto incubating CJ's baby girls
    Click image for larger version

Name:	GG#4 x CJ seed ripening.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	926.8 KB
ID:	430533

Comment

Lookin good Funky. Great things come to those who dare and do. Carry on!
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        totally agree. great job!

FBL Seeds Inc strikes again!!
      I'm lovin the last batch!!

Comment

Lookin Good!!

Comment

I forgot heres a pic of an FBL NLxLS Ive got going. seeds are great!!
          If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that from yesterday/today? She's approaching the perfect stage to pollinate if you're interested.

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            that was 2 days ago before I fed her. ill pass right now , I need buds!! but thanks

Cinderella Jack S1 seeds amongst her pollen sacks.

Name:	Cinderella Jack S1 seeds amongst pollen sacks.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	807.1 KB
ID:	430665

Dutch Passion did pretty well with this Cinderella Jack Auto and they were tough to turn, I sprayed more than usual and as you can see several of the lady flowers still made it through and produced seeds in the pollen. The buds are really frosty and get heavy while only having average strength stems, the best yielding plant has broken 3 of her branches and supercropped herself under the weight of her cola. All 3 CJ plants require assistance to keep them from laying in the floor and they're still pretty much just pointing at the ground. These needed a scrog net but only got a yo-yo or two.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's a crappy attempt a a shot of the CJ cola. It's so tough to take pics of plants that are bent over and pointing at the ground.

Name:	Cinderella Jack pointing at the floor.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	883.9 KB
ID:	430667

I tried to get a pic of a nice, frosty satellite bud bud it too is flopped over (and I suck) so it's another bad shot.

Name:	Cinderella Jack frost.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	988.3 KB
ID:	430668

Comment

Lemon haze auto 9wks from seed outdoors since wk 3 on roof. They are 16" tall there are 3 of them 2 getting much fuller buds colas 1 is going to go perhaps 11wks. Not sure do to being outdoors although lots of sun and too warm for couple days on that roof may of slowed ripening had to water 2-3x day up there only 3 gal sacks though. Have loads of frost forming really smelly lemon scent. Excellent
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I believe them to be all your doing i just babysat them and gave them snacks.

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine are so fragrant the neighbor called animal control- worried there was a skunk den nearby & they were gonna get to his chickens! I tipped the officer a nice chunk of OGKush. We laughed. ☺

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal You're doing a fine job of it!

JDU That's funny shit right there!

One you you needs to write up a step by step guide to breeding.... I for one, would love to follow along step by step and breed something really dynamic. Anyone remember Heathkit? Step by step!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello Farmall my friend it's hotter than heck here now. Overcast in my area till about 11a.m. humid then burns off and dry as can be. I'm picking greenbeans from the garden daily. Strawberries are done for season onward with the cane berries and blueberries. Going to the u-pick farm for the blueberries get there around 9a.m. just do a couple hours.

How's everything in your neck of the woods? Got together with my sister's family and my brother & his wife had a " Italian picnic" at her place in Central Point much hotter than our place. Lots of salads and cold cuts, cheeses plenty of vino watering morning and evening now.

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm about to shut everything down as soon as this run finishes in the next couple of weeks for a thorough cleaning and revamping of the grow room. When I get ready to do it again I will try to start another thread with a bit more depth, more updates and more pictures.

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Lookin forward to it 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X