HELP!!!! 1st Grow GSC Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO HELP!!!! 1st Grow GSC Hydro

Hi all, this is my 1st grow and I have run into a problem in week 7 of flower. I have two plant and one is showing signs of cal-magnesium deficiency. With it being week 7 I am wondering if I should cut the them down now or find a remedy. I have already replaced the reservoir with new clean ph’d water.

Humidity has been between 30-40 with a steady 72 degree temp. Any guidance is much appreciated.

Think I would try to add some cal-mag to your nutrients and wait it out. What nutrients are you currently using?
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thank you, I have been using general hydroponic nutrients. By adding the cal mag do you think I can wait until week 9 to harvest?

Comment

I'm growing the same currently, I'm seeing the same issue and I'm using 1/3 strength GH also. I did not start this seed using Cal-mag, just to see if there was enough minerals in my water. Big mistake, added Cal-mag this last week and it seems to be improving. Leaves that were damage are still damaged but I do not see any new.
        I do believe you will be able to wait, your plant looks healthy enough.
        If you are using GH at full strength recommended by the chart, I would experiment with lowering it, worked wonders for me.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I will grab some cal mag today and hope for the best. I really appreciate your help.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, we are all plowing the same dirt.. or splashing in the water, any way :-), I hope that fixes it.

Are you checking your trichomes for cloudiness and amber?

How much flower nutrients are you giving?

Personally, I'm not a big believer in flushing plants at the end of grow. But for those who do it, one of the problems that occasionally happens is starting to flush too early, and then get multiple deficiencies.

Or if your trichomes are about ready, it's normal for your leaves to start fading and dying as they approach the end of the plants life. You could flush for another day or two, and then chop.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Shep713
            Shep713 commented
            Editing a comment
            I should have mentioned I added nutrients to the fresh ph’d water. I am uploading some tri pics now lmk what you think.

I think at this point you aren't going to hurt it with cal-mag but I would start thinking about cutting back on the chemicals and let her go till the tric's look right. That's a very pretty plant !!
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

Comment

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              It would help if you could take the picture under natural light. Could you shine a normal colored light in there so that you can see the trichomes actual color and clarity?

Here is the tutorial that covers it:

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Shep, can you give us some more info on your grow. What concentration of nutes are you feeding and what is the pH and ppm your rez ends up at?
            Overall, it is showing some calcium deficiency but it is also showing some clawing on the leaves from nitrogen toxicity.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Thanks again for all the support, my ppm was 1117 and I am using the suggested measurements on the flora grow bottle along with hydrogaurd. New pics are under clear lights.

Comment

• DingusKhan
                DingusKhan commented
                Editing a comment
                Much better, and GORGEOUS! Dood, you gots lots of amber, it's go time!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X