Almost finished....plz help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost finished....plz help!

Very close to the end! I'm seeing a few issues and I want a second or more opinion to why these symptoms are happening, if it's normal or something I can fix to finish strong. It is 5 weeks into flower, just starting to see a few brown pistils, Trichomes are clear still.
    but the issues that are worrying me is the clawing leaf tips, also a little tip burn, some leaves are very droopy and look overwatered and others are curling up as if by heat stress.
    humidity is kept at 40-60% naturally, temp can get to 65 at night and the top of the closet gets to 85 just under the 400wHPS.
    ive had little to no issues with these plants up until recently so I am hoping it's because it's just finishing off, but wanted to double check with others before doing anything and potentially making things worse! Thanks!!

Comment

the leaves actually look pretty healthy IMHO...they may be stressing because of the temp and humidity swings...at this point I would say just monitor them...

Comment

I'm with duckman, doesn't look like much to worry about. Color is good and look pretty happy.

Comment

Third opinion. They look fine. Grow with it
          I bet Bob Marley's mansion
          has a garden in the back
          Where he's growing something special
          Some celestial homemade hash
          we'll sit down on his front porch
          And listen to the angels band
          Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Thanks all! It's my first "big" success potentially getting more than 2oz off each plant so I am a little extra nervous about every little thing, but I also realize it could be nerves so thank you for clearing my worries!

Comment

Enjoy your grow, looks fine.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X