Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I have White Mold Plants are in week 4 of flower

Hello,
    I just found white mold 4 days ago and I am spraying Hydrogen peroxide on the plants but the white mold comes back.

My plants are in week 4 of flower is there any other products that I can use that are bud safe to use.

I've used a solution of HP with good success. It'll take more than one application and only in light spritzes. Lots of circulation around the moldy leaves that have been sprayed.
    Can you take pictures of the mold in a more natural light?
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 12-14-2019, 12:34 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Stevepmd
      Stevepmd commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I will change the hps to MH

More important than spraying is plucking the affected leaves, carefully so as to not sprinkle the stuff on the leaves around. Might even slip a baggie over the leaf before removing. Also some additional defoliation up in your canopy to improve air flow, also a fan blowing in your canopy, also keeping your humidity under control by increasing air extraction and letting in some fresh room air in the lower vents.

That is, if you're using a tent.

Once you get all that dialed in (and prepare for the "eewwwww" in 3...2...1...) you could try Nuke em. It's OMRI, the taste should go away in the next few weeks before you harvest.

Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Defoliate the leaves you see.

I was curious about flushable, systemic treatment for our issues.
    Something to think about.

Cannabis growers are divided when it comes to whether powdery mildew is systemic, but what does the science say?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Comment

Yours are pretty well along with WPM. Start with a defoliation. Then a spray. I'm talking about H2O2. Circulate like a southern bell at her coming out party.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I used trifecta crop control, can be used right up to harvest, in addition to air flow and defoliating. The trifecta is all natural and pricey, shelf life is good. It worked well and I find no taste from it.
          Some use milk/water 1/9, I tried it but was afraid I could not tell dried milk from WPM,,,,
          A friend washes it off with water,,,, I dont recommend this,,

Comment

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            Milk as a foliar spray?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X