Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!!! I'm excited!!!

Comment

Well Idk how I came out smellin so good, but thank youDingusKhan & SoOrbudgal That was quite a haul for just tryin to get rid of some clones! I hope y'all are as happy as I am. This Summer we should have a bonfire & cook a pig. I'll have a lot more to share by then. 👍
      When momma gets the axe the Thai Skunk is goin in, Big Bud was gonna be next but that Haze might just cut in line!! But I'll have clones of the best producer of each if anyone needs one.
      Last edited by JDU; 12-15-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Toker1 yup wpm on dispensary bud. That’s why I rather not deal with the headache. My friend that works there tell me and shows me pics of wpm on buds and he says they sell them like that which is why I just grow my own. They are medical and run the tests required by the state can’t imagine the shady ones that don’t. Makes me sad a lot of times I felt like there was something going on with buds I scored before from these so cal medical dispensaries.. I’ve known this guy for 20 years plus and he doesn’t know I grow,why because I don’t want him asking to see my garden and then risk him infecting my ladies..

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        If you shop commercial, you're going to end up paying for business problems. And yes, we all know there are some growers who don't learn on GWE spreading all kinds of social disease.

But SURELY, you can find a grow buddy you can learn and share with. The key is being selective. Maybe get to know others in your area from GWE by reading their posts and grow journals. Or START A GROW JOURNAL so your neighbors can learn from and want to grow with you.

Either way, you can learn a lot about a grower that way before you go swapping genetics. ewwww.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. WPM is a nasty beast.

It was awesome to meet JDU and SoOrbudgal today! Budgal, we have to meet again to hand off to you a clone and some Dutch Dope seeds! We'll have to get together again, no later than about 2 months for me to get some cuttings going off my two babies. I'm also hoping for a cutting of that Dutch Dope this spring.

I think I handed JDU the some of the wrong seeds: I think I left you with the Nevelle Haze and Berry Auto instead of the Jack Herer. I will still have them when I get you the OGK and HGK. I've grown Jack and LOVE it. She can get LANKY.

And I hope you both enjoy that Dairy Queen! That was the first strain I ever grew, and STILL my favorite!
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to meet you too Amigo. Yes, we'll make sure you git some DD for sure & whatever else I have by then. yup, I got the Berry autos lol. Hell- with the Berry, Mango, Black Cherry.... I'm gonna have to find some Lemon Skunk, orange sherbet etc etc & mix the buds in a big jar for a fruit salad!! 🤣
        Thanks again guys!

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm thinkin that the mix up mighta been a good thing. If that Jack is an outdoor strain it's probably best with you. We don't have the same growing season up here North of the 45th as you Southerners enjoy. I've watched my nxt door neighbor loose his whole crop to the rains & bud rot 2yrs in a row now. How bout you just save my a few nugs & let me give my neighbor a cutting. He'd dig that- he actually knew Jack. 😎

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        You can grow jack and other tall sativas, your tent is planty tall enough. You just have to do some LST or scrog, and start into flower when you're 1/3 of the height from the top of your soul to the bottom of your light, or about waist high, you'll be fine. And Jack is worth the effort.

Check out alltatup I love sativas post from a couple years ago. She'll turn you to the tall side.

Your both welcome and big pleasure to meet you also Dingus. I tried to get the hubby and dogs out to go with me but all 3 just looked at me like I was taking them to get "teeth pulled" DingusKhan I will pm you for a meet. LOL you guys get a little corn-fused during the trade??
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yeah lil bit dazed n confused 🙃

Since this thread is on the subject of free clones does anyone have at hand Wedding Cake clones. I'd be willing to actually pay hard cash for one. I feel the seeds that are for sale may very well be suspect.

Comment

Wedding cake clones hmm may be worth the risk.

Comment

Budgal these Black cherry Punch you sent are prum clazy!! The one has grown like crazy- 3 or 4 nodes of round twisted leaves & the other hadn't done much until ystrdy & danged if she ain't finally figured it out & is hell bent on catchin up!!!

Comment

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice job on the reveg!

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey@JDU I meant to ask: the big bud seeding you gave me: is that feminized or does it need to be sexed? Almost ready to flip with those mangoes. I'll post pics when I get back home.

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Feminized From AMS

LOL what can I say takes after her mom which is being sent to DingusKhan . I still have a clone of her in the tent but she is not growing much because i'm holding her back so autos get a full month of growing and training. Now your Mango clone well she's a flipping octopus right now. I got her spread out with 7 tops but she's spitting shoots daily, talk about wild
          Attached Files
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            She looks delicious!
            I loved that about growin the Mango- it grows so fast you can see it right before your eyes

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            She's also been the easiest cloner. Holy shit, if she smokes like she grows, DEFINITE KEEPER!!!! If you didn't save any, I have clones coming out of my ears, I've already tossed several. You can haz moar.

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you're happy! Ain't she a fun one to grow?! You have them lookin NICE!! & Yeah- I topped one just before you took em. I'm gonna Bonsai her. I don't wanna loose that strain!! Its fantastic smoke.

G'morning guys. Finally got a minute to post some pics.

In the tent, getting close to flip, possibly today. Mango are the two on the left, and left rear. Front center is Big Bud which has being quadlined. Her top is the clone, the first nice big roots out of the New Year's Clone Along and Solo grow, although that BigBud top clone is going into a hydrobucket with one of her side clones, might see how fast a two-header gets ready for flip.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200112_070350618_HDR.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	365577Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200112_082450332.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	365578

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin good Amigo!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Strong looking clone for sure. Glad you enjoyed it

SoOrbudgal your black cherry is delicious! Smoked is great, vaporized is gorgeous!

Comment

Well shit.
            Giving away plants don't clear ya no space when folks just fill ya back up in return lmao!!!
            But seriously DingusKhan we had a great wknd & can't wait to get together again. But like you said- NO LIVE PLANTS!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL so sorry missed you JDU life got in the way. Sure hope later in spring get together I can't hardly fit any more clones in my area right now out tent to unpredictable with weather right now or else i'd take them. My clone table is full enough and my tent is over run with photos so huge i'm afraid they will be needing heavy super cropping but what the heck. Sure hope next time we can get together.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              No worries. Like Vanzant says- If you wanna hear God laugh tell him your plans. We'll meet up soon I'm sure there will be more get togethers especially when it warms up.

It was so much fun having you and the missus down for a visit! We gotta do it again at, maybe at a campground.

And I think I got off lighter than you: you brought 3, I sent 4, and one of those was a 3 gallon grow bag with a little, manifolded momma in it. Now that we've gotten cloning, down, we've got them coming out of our ears.

As I was saying about once you've finished a couple grows, and they start looking good, you're going to have more pot than you can give away.

Next time we trade clones, I bet it will be only for proven mommas that are easy to grow, and produce monster piles of sticky, stinky buds. And an equivalent amount of finished buds to dream with.

Comment

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Are these GSC off the same momma?

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              I think so. I bought two clones because I thought I would do a little SOG, but my flower tent was already too crowded, so I sent one home with BudGal, and kept the other which went in to the flower tent with BigBud, Mango, and HolyGrailKush, which makes FOUR! in a 2x4 tent.

That's a lot, yo.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol. You're still welcome to this 4x4x7

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X