Free clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free clones

Does anyone near Salem, OR need a Mango clone?
    -Yes- those are the same 3 near dead twigs I showed ya'll not long ago!!! The one still in the 3.5 in pot is the mother I'm keeping.

I'm serious y'all. I need the room. Trade me for a nice Sativa & I'll drive a few miles to meet ya.

Comment

Hey neighbor, I'm up for one, but I'm a couple hours away, and all my mothers are in sprout or even pre-sprout stage.

If you can front me one of those little girls on credit, I can return the favor with either an OG Kush (sensible seeds) or a Holy Grail Kush (DNA Genetics), or what the hell, I'll give you both if I can get live clones off of them in about 6 to 8 weeks.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

It's yours Amigo. Come git her. 😎

Comment

Thanks JDU! Hey SoOrbudgal I'm going to Salem on Sunday to meet JDU. Do you have room if I brought you back a baby?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I will take a mango clone I can offer as trade 2 fem nevelle haze seeds from seedsman or 2 jack herer fem from seedsman or i'd separate and mark pkg. any combo or each? I've only got 3 clones of black cherry punch that are viable they are not as big as JDU but i will trade one of those for a clone if your interested in that over seed? I've not got much right now to trade for my outdoor grow this summer is below grade so i'm not showing or trading that at all rather embarrassing.

The Cherry sounds good, so does the Haze. I could send 5 regular Thai x Skunk#1 or Dutch Dope seeds from AMS or a fem Big Bud seedling too

Comment

I've been eyeing that dutch dope says it likes our type of area. I can give 1 black cherry punch clone and what ever haze you want jack herer or nevelle fems. seeds. Now I gotta say my clones are not the size of yours yet. They are only 5wks old and under t-5 so they are like 3" from soil. I cut them small cause the plan is to veg those out for 2+months and get my autos in the tent when my flower tent is done in a month or less hopefully. My clones are stout trunks tight nodes which is how one is growing now in flower the other stretched way more. I took the clones from each plant near bottom so they will I think take longer to grow taller. I've given them light watering with mega crop twice in between plane water. Just want you to know that, i'm a simple gardener but have a green thumb
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you got the female Ditch Dope seeds lol. It looks like both of the ones I planted are males.

Don't forget, both of you, that Lord willing and I don't kill off my shit, there will be cuttings of OG Kush and Holy Grail Kush for both of you in a couple months. OG is supposed to be sativa dominant, Holy Grail in-da-couch.

SoOrbudgal if you pm me, we can arrange how to get you your new young 'uns.

Comment

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              Also, if you're running low, I have a lot of left overs from last year that I'm still enjoying. My grow tent is still all very tiny babies, I would also love to adopt one of your cool sounding clones.

And I too keep it real simple and like MegaCrop.

I'm sure it'll be perfect SoOrbudgal So clone for clone & 5 reg Dutch Dope for 2 fem Nevel Haze seeds? Sounds like a plan!
            Lookin forward to meetin ya & to some Kush later on too DingusKhan 😎 I'll have to send this fem Big Bud seedling home with ya too for the transport service 😀
            Last edited by JDU; 12-13-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep 1 black cherry punch clone and 2 nevel haze fem seeds I love trading and meeting fellow growers. I'd love to give a jar also but it's not up to trade level.

Hey, thanks bruh. I'm just happy to start bringing a few of us Oregonian GWEr's together, sharing the fruit of our learning and grows. I'm also bringing you a jar of tasty. It's from last year, but I certainly haven't gotten any complaints.

Comment

👍See ya Sunday Amigo

Comment

Damn that’s cool. Wish I could do the same with a couple fellow growers out here in Southern Cali..

Comment

• DingusKhan
                  DingusKhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With as many Cali growers on here, it shouldn't be any harder than this thread to swap legal plants, no? Is it not legal to give and trade cuttings and seedlings in California?

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cali grower reporting for service. Yes, totally legal. I swap and give away clones all the time. Pest free. Lol

Yes it is. I just don’t really trust the idea of clones. I have a friend that work in a dispensary and has offered me clones and always say no because I just don’t want some pest to come take over my garden. So I Guess I could. You are correct.

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Eh. It's not all THAT worrisome. Dispensary plants is one thing- employees with no vested interest in them to keep them alive until they sell as opposed to dedicated home growers who love & spend time with their plants.... Big diff IMO. And it's like wearing a condom. I plan on spraying mine down & keeping it in another part of the house for a minute & I suspect they will do the same. & it wont hurt my feelings none even though I know I'm clean & wouldn't send anything out that isn't safe.

• DingusKhan
                  DingusKhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What happens in Oregon stays in Oregon.

Actually, I hadn't thought about it because it's been a year, and I'm just friggin' excited to get a bigger plant under my light! I'm so glad you guys brought it up. Yes, I try to keep my grows simple, mostly by upfront investment of effort to keep problems out.

It is absolutely standard practice to quarantine new plants, and even possibly spray the shit out of them, just because belts and suspenders should always be worn together. Some people even dunk the whole new plant in a solution of stuff before introducing them into their quarantine zone.

When it comes to biosecurity, I like to think I'm being redundant AND redundant. Now that you've reminded me.

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When I get a clone from anyone/anyplace I quarantine her for 1-2 weeks before she is allowed into the garden.
                  Sometimes I’ll run a beneficial leaf soak or beneficial nematodes in the soil during the quarantine process if I feel sketchy.
                  I have seen nasty WPM all over clones at the Dispencery before. Not a good look for the staff/management.

My place is clean, my clones are small I've never had a transplant clone with a disease. Besides my hubby is OCD and shit barely hits the floor and he's mopping it up.

indoor/outdoor grower
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here 👍Well, my clones aren't small anymore but they are strong & healthy. They were REALLY small a month ago lol.

• DingusKhan
                  DingusKhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All this makes me feel really good about trading with you guys. Doin' right, like on GWE!!

I know mine are small but will burst out under more light, I was stalling so that my autos would be in the lead for a month. This is great JDU I sure hope you enjoy the clone she comes from new420guy seeds. I'm sending you some jack herer fem seed also just cause I have extra, do what you want with that she's a beast when she's outdoors.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X