Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much more time when doing a staggered harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much more time when doing a staggered harvest?

I've never done one but I'm thinking I might try for some tall colas next grow and was trying to think of a time frame. How long do you normally let the lower half mature?

I've never purposely done this it's out of necessity. Till I see that trichs are ripe and hairs are no longer looking like they got static electricity. Could be a week?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

i dont do it because it takes too long for small plants, but in california growing gorilla style 10+lb giants growers let 4 weeks go between harvests

Comment

The question is a bit confusing or my weed is better than I thought. But I end up with very tall and long colas in like 4 months total switching to 12/12 after 2 months. You've been around awhile so I assume you have seen mine. Is that what your asking or looking for?
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought he was asking how long to wait to harvest the remainder of the plant after harvesting the colas up top? I’m not sure there’s a set answer to that. “Until they’re ready” is what I’d say

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          I was looking for a rough estimate for maturing the lower half of the plant. Not sure if i really want to harvest at different times, though. Honestly, I don't think i have the patience to let my plants get that big, anyway! 🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X